Latest DFW Events
Today the Fort Worth Area Special Olympics Spring Games kicked off at the University of Texas at Arlington. More than 1,200 children and adults with disabilities are expected to compete.
There will be no “National Night Out” this year in Frisco, that’s because the city is canning it.
The 117th Fort Worth Stock Show opens today and the front office is hoping to beat last year’s record-setting attendance. In 2012, more than 1.1 million people passed through the turnstiles.
After what turned out to be a temporary shipping delay, the Christmas tree for Fort Worth’s Sundance Square has arrived.
While Veterans Day was officially Sunday there were a number of events remembering our service people being held Monday. One of the largest Veteran’s Day parades in the country was held in Dallas.
The Chihuly exhibition has been extended through December 31 as a gift to the City of Dallas from the Arboretum Board of Directors. It was initially set to close on November 5.
- Special Olympics Fort Worth Area Spring Games CBSDFW.COM–2013/04/19
- Frisco Is Canning ‘National Night Out’ 2013/03/27
- Rodeos, Fun & Food At Fort Worth Stock Show CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/18
- After Short Delay, Sundance Christmas Tree Arrives CBSDFW.COM–2012/11/13
- Veterans Day Parade Honors The Doolittle Raiders CBSDFW.COM–2012/11/12
- Dallas Arboretum Extends Chihuly Exhibit 2012/10/24
Latest DFW News
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus