Latest Fan Events
- Not So Silent Night See Train, Daughtry, O.A.R., and Blue October at the South Side Ballroom on December 17th!
- City Lights City Lights kicks off with a “Holiday Festival” Downtown along Main Street that continues throughout the evening. Enjoy family-friendly activities including: an outdoor market, face painting, ornament making, musical performances, concessions...
- Klyde Warren Park Anniversary Celebration Mark your calendars for the Klyde Warren Park 2nd anniversary celebration! Have fun with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Open Classical, The Dallas Opera, and the family festival. Visit us at www.klydewarrenpark.org for all the details.
- YMCA Turkey Trot Don’t miss the Forty-seventh Annual Capital One Bank/Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot, Thanksgiving morning at Dallas City Hall Plaza. Register now, and get details HERE! It’s Dallas’s Way to begin Thanksgiving Day.
- Cowboys Vs. Redskins On 105.3 The Fan Listen Live on 105.3 The Fan & 107.5 La Grande (Spanish) in DFW to the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins.
- Flagtober Be Part Of The G-Bag Nation Like Never Before!
- Dallas Whiskey Fest Dallas Whiskey & Fine Spirits Festival, Saturday, November 15, 2014, VIP: 5:30pm – 7pm, General Admission: 7pm – 10pm, Centennial Hall at Fair Park
- The Fan On The Streets 10/24-11/1 Find Out Where The Fan Will Be This Week!
- The 105 Days Of Summer The 105 Days Of Summer are well under way. The 105 Days of Summer consists of everything the Fan does in the Summer months. Awesome events, live broadcasts, cool swag and giveaways, celebrity and athelete appearances, and more. It kicks off with...
- The Fan On The Streets 1/7-1/14 Fan Bowl Is Here DFW's badass paper football tournament, is coming back thanks to DFW's Sports Station, The Fan. Saturday, February 1st, the night before the Big Game, you can party with The Fan at the Truck Yard on Lower Greenville, and f...