- Complaints Against Fort Worth Company Growing After Consumer Justice Report Delivery drivers in Baltimore and Philadelphia say they too are owed money by a Fort Worth business. The same business is accused of giving bad checks to local drivers.
- I-Team: T-Mobile 911 Looping Problem Started In October The Dallas Police Department first alerted the public about the T-Mobile issue on its blog on February 7. The city put out memo addressing the issue a week later.
- TEA Eliminates Enrollment 'Cap' On Special Education The Texas Education Agency has eliminated what advocates say amounted to a cap placed on special education enrollment.
- I-Team: Feds Visit Tarrant County Schools As Part Of Special Ed Probe Hommel Elementary School and Baxter Junior High School in Everman are two of 24 Texas schools federal officials will visit this week.
- OK Oil & Gas Company Wants Waste Disposal Well Next To Lake Arlington Disposal wells are currently banned in Arlington and Fort Worth, and both cities have submitted a letter of protest together to the state.