- Exploding Toilets: No Laughing Matter The CBS11 I-Team has learned a place we all frequent could actually be dangerous.
- Mystery Shopper: Real Deal Or Scam? The next time you are out at public place, look closely at the person standing next to you or the one in front of you. He or she may be undercover getting paid to eat, shop, play or even sleep.
- Annoying Advertisements? Fight Back! Have an inbox or cell phone full of annoying advertisements? Some customers are fed up and fighting back by filing lawsuits.
- IRS Imposters Confess To CBS11 I-Team Just minutes before claiming to be a criminal, the man on the phone told Allen she had reached the Internal Revenue Service. He said his name was Officer Steve Jones. Once we identified ourselves, his story changed.
- City Admits Building Code Mistakes But Neighbors Remain Unhappy On a well-established, tree-lined street near Fort Worth’s prestigious Colonial Country Club, there stands an unfinished home much bigger than those around it.