- City Refuses To Release Findings In Firefighter's Death Investigation The city of Dallas has told the widow of a fallen firefighter that it can not release the findings of his death because of an ongoing "criminal investigation" into possible arson.
- Dallas Firefighter Widow Wants Answers From Department “Do the right thing.” That’s the message Jenny Wilson is sending to the Dallas Fire Department. “Let us know what happened.” It’s been more than 14 months since her husband, Stan Wilson, a veteran Dallas Firefighter, died battling a North Dallas...
- Dallas Firefighter's Widow Demands Answers The widow of Dallas firefighter Stan Wilson has issued a 'demand' letter to Dallas Fire-Rescue Chief Louie Bright, asking for the city's findings on her husband's death.
- Dallas To Review Business Contracts Linked To Price Indictment The CBS 11 I-Team uncovered the names of at least six companies referenced in the John Wiley Price indictment. Dallas city leaders are taking that list and reviewing their own contracts.
- I-Team Reveals Businesses In Price Indictment The names of the businesses involved in the John Wiley Price case were intentionally left off the indictment. Instead, they were given aliases like “Business A” or “Business B.”