- I-Team Update: Nanny Theft Case Headed To Grand Jury Four North Texas families have now filed police reports accusing Judith Buress of theft.
- 4 North Texas Families Accuse Nanny Of Theft Back in December, the Tautfest family hired Judith Burress as a nanny, allowing her to live in their upstairs room. But soon after, Rebecca Tautfest said that she began to notice things around the house disappearing.
- I-Team Update: Justice Stores Refunding Customers $51 Million If you are a Justice shopper, you could be getting money back.
- Cancer Treatment As Simple As Flu Shot Baylor just made it through the first phase of FDA approval for the immunotherapy treatment of Carly Rutledge's cancer. Doctors say it is a landmark victory that could change the way they treat many other types of cancers.
- Customers Complain They Can't Cancel Gym Contracts A Consumer Justice warning before you sign up for a gym this year after hundreds complain to the BBB about gym cancellation issues.