- I-Team Investigation:...
- I-Team: Teens Turning...
- Ginger Allen
- Jason Allen
- Brian New
- Cristin Severance
- I-Team: First Ever Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Freestanding ERs A battle is brewing in Dallas to stop some surprising medical bills. Angry patients who are receiving high-priced bills from freestanding emergency centers are fighting back.
- Feds Listen To Claims Of Children Denied Special Education Services Parents with special needs students gave federal officials an earful Monday night as the U.S. Department of Education investigates claims that students are being denied special education services in Texas.
- Top 5 Dangerous Toys This Holiday Season Despite dozens of federal safety standards, there is an alarming number of potentially dangerous toys on sale this holiday season.
- Explosion Victims Question Arson Ruling More than three years after one of the deadliest fires in state history, ruled arson by the federal government, no suspect has been caught, no motive established and no substantial reward posted for leads.
- Possible Fountain Of Youth For Your Follicles Hair always looks better if it is thicker. But is there a magic potion to treat thinning hair?