- Federal Lawsuit: North Texas Jailers Showed “Deliberate Indifference” to Dying Prisoner The family of a man who died last year in the Parker County Jail has filed a federal lawsuit in Dallas, alleging Charles Alvarez received improper medical care and that the jail staff showed “deliberate indifference to his serious medical needs.”
- I-Team: Teens Turning To Flower Seeds To Get High Young people are posting videos all over YouTube about their experiences after eating flower seeds.
- Health Care Confusion Continues in North Texas… Despite New Transparency Law When you’re sick, you want help fast. You might miss the fine print that says how much that help will cost.
- I-Team: Dallas Company Mailing Mysterious Device You've likely heard of having your identity stolen or your banking account taken over, but what about someone "becoming you" on line? A new device may be helping some people, and companies, do just that.
- University Of North Texas Team Helps Develop Drug-Sniffing Car On patrol through a small neighborhood of old trailer homes, there was a clue something was wrong. We couldn’t see it, or smell it -- but the car we were in could.