- I-Team: Feds Consider Kratom Ban Some call it an herbal supplement, but the government may soon call it an illegal drug. In Texas, Kratom has been sipped, steeped, and swallowed legally for years. It is used in liquid and powdered forms.
- I-Team: Parking Headaches Continue At VA Cars are crammed into every space, and space outside of spaces. Some veterans, like Sam Watkins, factor an extra half hour into a trip now to find parking in the neighborhood and walk in.
- I-Team: Beware of Latest IRS Scam The fake forms are emailed, even though the IRS would never contact you electronically.
- I-Team: What Ever Happened To Dallas’ Pedestrian Tunnel System? Just below the streets of downtown Dallas sit 36 blocks of pedestrian tunnels. Once lined with stores and restaurants connecting many of the central business district’s skyscrapers, the tunnels are now mainly empty.
- Lawsuit: Dealerships Turned Off Airbags Before Crash That Killed Couple The Burns bought the used car from the dealerships. Their lawsuit says before selling the car to the Burns, the dealerships were "aware" of on-going problems with the "airbag system."