- Did 'Diabetic Rage' Cause Eric Williams To Kill Kaufman Co. DAs? Less than a month after being sentenced to death for killing a district attorney and his wife, the state has agreed to have former Justice of the Peace Eric Williams examined to see if his murderous rampage was triggered by a damaged brain.
- Kennedale Teacher Convicted Of Improper Relationships Released A female teacher sentenced to five years in prison for having group sex with her students. A jury sentenced Brittni Colleps’ in August 2012. Less than two and half years later, the former Kennedale ISD teacher is back home.
- Texas Legislators Aim To Ban 'Affluenza' Defense Affluenza -- it's the one word that may have kept Ethan Couch out of jail. But now, several Texas lawmakers want to ban the controversial tactic from being used in court again.
- Copycat Websites With Dallas Ties The internet makes us all bargain shoppers, but beware of ‘copycat’ websites.
- Data Brokers Know Your Income, Politics, And Much More From how much you make to your bad habits, what you might consider private personal information is being collected and sold by data brokers.