- A Machete Drawn, Did A North Texas Deputy Do Enough? Triggered by an I-Team investigation, the Dallas County Sheriff’s Department has re-opened an internal affairs investigation.
- Medicine Mistakes At Your Pharmacy A 10-year-old suffered a narcotics "intoxication" after being given methadone rather than methlyn to treat attention deficit disorder at a North Texas Brookshire pharmacy.
- Arlington Contractor Costs City of Fort Worth Time And Money The City of Fort Worth is taking legal action against an Arlington contractor after his mistakes cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars and nearly a year in delays.
- Homeowners In Van Expected More From FEMA Six weeks after a major tornado ripped through Van, Texas, the city is nearly done with debris clean up.
- Do You Have Home Flood Insurance? Are You Sure? Flood insurance is one of those things you may think you have, but you probably don't. If your home is flooded, your homeowners insurance will most likely not cover the damage.