- I-Team: DEA Reverses Decision On Kratom Ban The DEA says it is also waiting on the FDA to answer the question, does Kratom have a medicinal use?
- I-Team: Texas Schools Failing To Evaluate Thousands Of Students For Special Ed Since 2004 special education enrollment in Texas schools has dropped from 11.2 percent to 8.5 percent of the student population, according to state reports.
- I-Team: Feds Consider Kratom Ban Some call it an herbal supplement, but the government may soon call it an illegal drug. In Texas, Kratom has been sipped, steeped, and swallowed legally for years. It is used in liquid and powdered forms.
- I-Team: Parking Headaches Continue At VA Cars are crammed into every space, and space outside of spaces. Some veterans, like Sam Watkins, factor an extra half hour into a trip now to find parking in the neighborhood and walk in.
- I-Team: Beware of Latest IRS Scam The fake forms are emailed, even though the IRS would never contact you electronically.