- Tensions Growing In Dallas County DA's Office Tensions are growing in the Dallas County District Attorney’s office… as the new DA fended off questions about her leadership and addressed reports that she went into drug rehab while campaigning for office in 2013.
- Family Sues Fort Worth Police For Death, Reacts To I-Team Video A lawsuit was filed against the City of Fort Worth and two police officers, claiming excessive force was used on Jermaine Darden in May 2013.
- Top 5 Ways To Stop Snoring More than 45-percent of Americans snore, according to recent studies. Doctors, however; say the common problem can be more than just a nuisance.
- Homeowners Fight To Get Falling Retaining Wall Fixed, Before It’s Too Late Homeowners in north Fort Worth are fighting to keep their family safe. A 15-foot retaining wall in their backyard is on the verge of collapsing and they say no one is stepping up to help them.
- New Restrictions For Former Fort Worth Mortuary Owner An ongoing investigation by the CBS 11 I-Team has led to new restrictions for former Fort Worth funeral home owner.