- Top 5 Places To Look For Hidden Fees & How To Avoid Them You may be guilty of not reading every line on a bill or all that small print before signing-up for a credit card or bank account. So-called “hidden fees” cost the average consumer hundreds of dollars every year.
- Firsthand Look Inside Decontaminated Ebola Apartment For more than a week, people have seen the outside of apartments belonging to Amber Vinson and Nina Pham, the nurses who tested positive for the Ebola virus.
- Presbyterian Hospital On The Defense: "We Followed CDC Protocols" Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital is now on the defense; defending their actions after the National Nurses United Union called them out for putting the health and safety of staff members in danger.
- Top 5 Surprising Things You Should Buy In Bulk Paper products, detergent, and canned food – those are among the items most of us consider buying in bulk. But the author of the "Grocery Shop for Free" blog says there are others things we should consider.
- Group Calling For New Investigation Into Dallas Firefighter's Death The Dallas Fire Fighters’ Association is calling for a new investigation, because they believe at least one, or maybe several, Dallas firefighters may not be telling the truth about what happened on the morning Stan Wilson died.