Let's Get To Work Dallas
For Your Job Search
- Dallas Academic Advisor Offers Tips For Returning Students Kiara Smith, North Lake College Senior Academic Advisor, offers invaluable advice for returning and online program students.
- Advanced Degree Makes Students More 'Marketable,' Suggest Dallas College Dean Making the decision to return to school is one of the best decisions one can make, says Ruben Johnson - executive dean of the Business and Technology Division at Cedar Valley College.
- Dallas Health Care Student Has Benefited From An Online Degree Yonwi Bell, Vice President of the NOBCChE for her campus, discusses the benefits and challenges of being a returning student in an online degree program.
- Dallas Play Therapists Serve An Important Role In Children’s Lives Job growth in the field of play therapy is strong, as therapists help children cope with their problems and help them connect their emotions to words through play.
- Master's Degree Pays Off Both Personally & Financially For A Dallas Auditor According to Dallas auditor Keeva Clacks, going back to school was difficult but paid back tenfold in terms of satisfaction and income.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Region Continues To Lead The Nation In Employment Growth Bureau of Labor Statistics ranks Dallas second, in both the number of jobs added and the rate of job growth, among the 12 largest metropolitan areas in the country,
- Police Officer Says Advanced Degree Is 'Major Ingredient For Success' In Dallas Dallas Police Officer Charles Vaughn discusses the importance of community outreach, volunteering and higher education.
- Dallas Flight Attendant Returns To School To Pursue A Career In Technology Craig Hicks, Solution Manager for Sabre AirVision In-flight Onboard Catering and Provisions, says an advanced degree can open a world of opportunities.
- Media Relations Director In Dallas Pursues An Advanced Degree In Order To Earn More Ann Hatch, found her calling while writing for the high school student newspaper, and went on to "make the switch to media relations and never looked back.”
- Dallas Ranked Second In Country For New Jobs And Job Growth Harvard graduate and professor Dr. Cindy Castañeda offers wise words for returning students in Dallas.