Let's Get To Work Dallas
For Your Job Search
- Dallas Technology Guru Says Advanced Degree Fuels His Travel-Heavy Career World traveler Chris Spivey worked as a salesman for a large corporation, but wanted to move up to management. He sought an advanced degree which did the trick.
- Introductory Course Into Criminal Justice Sparked Dallas Probation Officer's Career Fueled by the excitement of the field and a drive to make people feel safer, Amanda Edirimanasinghe continues to learn more in the criminal justice field.
- Dallas Therapist Sought Higher Education To Follow Her Dreams Of Becoming A Writer Christina Steinorth-Powell worked as an administrative assistant, but really wanted to become a full-time writer. Education was the key to her career change.
- Graduate Student's Advanced Degree Provides Unique Job Opportunity In Dallas With a foundation in business and marketing, Jordan Morrison found a unique master's degree program that propelled her forward in her career.
- Dallas Educator Advocates Higher Education To Boost Careers Southern Methodist University educator Sharon A. Harris shares her story about education's role in her career.
- Dallas Nurse Gives Birth To New Career Options With A Master's Degree April Malone says there are so many different avenues you can take when obtaining your advanced degree, so don’t be afraid to return to school.
- Dallas Doctor Of Criminology Followed The Education Clues To A Rewarding Career The forecast is sunny for those interested in criminal justice in the DFW area. “The Dallas Police Department is looking to hire 250 officers and Lubbock is looking to hire 70 officers,” said Johnny Nhan.
- Journalist Turned Teacher Finds Education Opened The Book To A Rewarding Counseling Career In Dallas Metroplex guidance counselor Kathryn Lorusso credits her professional fulfillment and success to the educational endeavors it took to get where she is today.
- An Online M.B.A. Empowered Dallas Business Techie To Start Her Own Company Linda Wilson realized that the people around her at work had master’s degrees and saw that in order for her to stay competitive, she would have to get an advanced degree.
- M.B.A. Brings Success For Dallas Marketing Professional At AT&T Ray Carpenter wanted to give himself a long-term and fulfilling career, so he decided to go back to school and now has become an assistant Vice President at AT&T.