Latest DFW NBA Playoffs
The 7-foot German – relatively new dad and old hand at this postseason thing after missing last year for the first time since 2000 – is just happy to be back in what he calls the ‘big dance,’ a little phrase he stole himself.
Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington dish on their favorite professional basketball teams and make an interesting prediction regarding this year’s NBA Finals.
Before the season started, a poll suggested that the Miami Heat were the overwhelming favorite to win the NBA title, collecting a whopping 76 percent of ballots cast.
Monta Ellis has been shrugging off the skeptics throughout his first season with Dallas.
The Mavericks are longshots to escape their first round matchup with San Antonio, much less win the NBA title. But exactly what odds do they face?
- Mavs-Spurs Playoff Schedule Released 04/17/2014
- Mavs Fall To 8th Seed With 106-105 OT Loss To Grizzlies 04/16/2014
- Top 5 NBA Playoff Moments 04/16/2014
- Mavs’ Potentially ‘Lovely’ Playoff Picture 04/14/2014
- Spoelstra Overcomes It All To Become A Champ Again 06/21/2013
- Role Players Swing Game For Heat 06/21/2013