Latest DFW NBA Playoffs
Stephen Curry scored 34 points and outdueled James Harden down the stretch, and the Warriors beat the Rockets in Game 1 by a score of 110-106 on Tuesday night.
Without players like Josh Smith, Corey Brewer and Pablo Prigioni, the Rockets probably wouldn’t be in the Western Conference finals for the first time since 1997.
Down 3-1 in the series and on the brink of elimination, the Rockets reeled off three straight wins to complete an improbable comeback over the Clippers on Sunday.
With a 19-point lead in the second half, the Clippers were cruising toward clinching the franchise’s first Western Conference finals berth. But the Rockets would not be denied.
James Harden had 26 points, Dwight Howard added 20 points, and the Rockets bounced back from two lopsided losses with a 124-103 win over the Clippers on Tuesday night.
- Clippers Rout Rockets To Take 3-1 Series Lead 05/11/2015
- NBA Playoffs Have Fresh Look 05/08/2015
- Cavs Criticized For Violent In-Game Video 05/07/2015
- Rockets Beat Clippers 115-109 To Even Series 05/07/2015
- Clippers Topple Rockets 117-101 In Game 1 05/05/2015
- Preview: Mavs Return To Houston For Game 5 04/28/2015