‘Campus Carry’ Bill Gets Big Boost Texas took a giant step closer to allowing concealed handguns in college classrooms late Tuesday, with State House lawmakers giving preliminary approval to the measure. Santorum Faces Steep Climb In 2016 Run Rick Santorum exceeded the political world's expectations by scoring a second-place finish in the race for the Republican presidential nomination four years ago.
State Senate Passes Border Security Bill State Senate OKs Foster Care Training Boost Lawmakers Double Line Of Duty Death Benefit Texas ‘John Wayne Day’ Honors Actor’s Birthday Supreme Court To Hear Texas Districts Case Alamo Preservation Bill Heads To Abbott ‘Campus Carry’ Bill Faces Texas House Vote
- Hillary Clinton brushes off concerns about age, dynasty
- Watchdog groups ask DOJ to investigate Jeb Bush and his super PAC
- Rand Paul: "ISIS exists...because of hawks in our party"
- Chris Christie: Rand Paul is "siding with" Edward Snowden
- Judge orders State Dept. to release Clinton's emails in batches