Abbott Orders Changes After $110M No-Bid Contract Scandal Republican Gov. Greg Abbott is ordering stricter rules for state contracts with private companies even before the new protocols become law. Perry: Ongoing Felony Case Won’t Delay 2016 Preparations Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry says an ongoing felony abuse-of-power case against him won't delay his preparations for a possible 2016 presidential run.
Perry To Respond To His Case Continuation Attorney Claims Responsibility For John Wiley Price Not Being In Court Judge Denies Motion To Dismiss Gov. Perry’s Criminal Indictment Patrick Says ‘Open Carry’ Not Top Priority Perry To Visit GOP In South Carolina Price Asking Taxpayers To Pick Up Legal Tab Bananas Not Guns At Texas Capitol Rally
- Mitt Romney to target Hillary Clinton on Russia, job creation
- Congressman: Hillary Clinton willing to testify before Benghazi panel
- Mitt Romney might sell oceanfront mansion with car elevator: Report
- Indiana is the latest GOP state to find Obamacare compromise
- Mike Huckabee says it's "trashy" for women to curse in the workplace
- Loretta Lynch promises Congress the Constitution will be her "lodestar"
- Obama drops plans to scale back college savings plan
- Embattled N.Y. state legislator to resign from leadership position
- President Obama meets with new Saudi king, aims to strengthen ties
- Five things to watch for in Loretta Lynch's confirmation hearing to be AG