USDA Decides To Implement Farm Bill Provision Texas cotton producers say they are pleased to learn the U.S. Department of Agriculture has reconsidered its decision about implementing a provision of the farm bill. Former Dewhurst Aide Pleads Guilty To Stealing Campaign Funds A former top adviser to Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst has pleaded guilty to charges of stealing $1.8 million in campaign funds from the powerful Republican.
Gov. Rick Perry’s 1st Court Appearance Delayed Early Voting Begins Amid ID Controversy Cruise Ship Docks With Ebola-Watched Health Worker Texas GOP Closing In On Another Election Day Sweep Texas Health Resources’ CEO Apologizes For Ebola Response Judge Clay Jenkins: “This Is A Critical Weekend” New Ebola ‘Czar’ Knows Washington, But Not Medicine
- Ben Bradlee talks politics with Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Was Ben Bradlee portrayed accurately in "All the President's Men"?
- Bob Woodward: Ben Bradlee likely "greatest editor" of 20th century
- In U.S. Ebola response, increasing pressure for visa restrictions
- Chicago voter to Obama: "Don't touch my girlfriend"
- Michelle Obama: Get your "knuckle-headed nephew on the couch" to vote
- Midterm elections: Democrats distancing themselves from Obama
- 9 out of 10 uninsured are unaware of upcoming Obamacare open enrollment
- Secret Service investigates threat against President Obama
- White House fence jumper found "not competent"