Obama: Move To Shield Millions From Deportation Is “Lawful” President Obama on Thursday defended the actions he's taking to shield about 5 million immigrants in the U.S. illegally from deportation as "lawful" and consistent with what his predecessors have done. North Texans Speak Out About Illegal Immigration Issue Patricia Moore and her family came from Colombia and waited 15 years to become U.S. citizens.
Bush Center Exhibit Features First Family Pets Parties Set For Obama’s Immigration Address President Obama To Announce Immigration Steps Thursday 2016 Contest Overshadows GOP Governors Meeting Senate Democrats Reject Bill To Build Keystone XL Pipeline Texas Officials Seek $86M To Extend Border Security ERCOT Says EPA Rule Would Be Costly
- Mitch McConnell slams Obama's "defiance" on immigration
- Nancy Pelosi: Obama acting on immigration because Congress won't
- Obama: U.S. immigration system should attract talent
- HHS chief: Fudged Obamacare enrollment numbers "unacceptable"
- Jeb Bush: Common Core education standards should be "new minimum"