Texas Lawmakers Vote Reform For Grand Jury “Pick-A-Pal” Process The U.S. Supreme Court has criticized the "Pick-a-Pal" system, but small-county judges oppose changing it, arguing that jury pools may get too small. Fracking To Resume In Denton After Local Ban Nullified By State The city of Denton, whose fracking ban prompted lawmakers to limit such local power, says a driller has revealed plans to resume fracking gas wells in the city.
Tax Cut Deal Struck With End Of Texas Legislature In Sight Texas House Mulls Cutting Popular Veteran Education Benefits Abbott Says Texas Will Comply With Federal Prison Rape Act Texas House OKs Letting Clergy Refuse To Marry Gay Couples GOP Prepares For Double Digits On Debate Stage Amid Criticism, Clinton Sticks To Low-Key Campaign Strategy Protective Order Against State Senator Denied
- Dickerson on Chris Christie's approach to winning over voters
- Senate passes White House-backed trade bill
- Dickerson: The dangers of old friends like Sidney Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton's campaign
- First batch of Hillary Clinton's emails released
- Obama outlines what a "good deal" with Iran looks like