Businessman Pleads Guilty In John Wiley Price Corruption Case A little-known consultant in the public corruption case against Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price went from co-defendant to government witness, who will soon tell a jury everything he knows. Plea Deal Could Spell Trouble For Price Prosecutors could have more ammunition in their case against Dallas County commissioner John Wiley Price, after consultant Christian Campbell reached a plea deal.
- White House ends ban on photos during indoor public tours
- White House hosts first ever campout for Girl Scouts
- Hillary Clinton emails reveal inside look at State Dept life
- Chris Christie in New Hampshire: I want to be the next president of the U.S.
- Special Report: Obama announces restoration of U.S.-Cuba relations