Pro Football Playoffs
- Authorities Still Searching For Missing Brady Jersey Tom Brady and his missing jersey have still not been reunited. The investigation has, so far, not turned up any leads on who swiped the shirt, a Houston police official said Tuesday.
- Texas Rangers Helping Find Brady's Missing Jersey Tom Brady pushed the Patriots to a historic overtime victory over the Falcons in the Super Bowl on Sunday night at NRG Stadium in Houston. But, after the epic win, someone snatched his jersey from the team's locker room.
- Brady's Jersey Goes Missing After Super Bowl Victory The Patriots quarterback couldn't find his game-worn No. 12 jersey in the locker room after the big win. He told a Patriots equipment manager that he remembered placing it in his locker, adding that "someone stole it."
- Bennett Doesn't Fear Backlash For Skipping White House Trip Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett says he is not worried about upsetting team owner Robert Kraft by not attending New England's trip to the White House as Super Bowl champions.
- Lady Gaga Jumps Off Roof To Start Halftime Show, Twitter Reacts The pop star turned in a performance that won't soon be forgotten at Super Bowl LI.
- Top Plays From First Half Of Super Bowl LI The NFL's biggest stage provided us plenty of fireworks in the first half in Houston. Here are the best of them.
- Brady Could Become Winningest Super Bowl Quarterback Ever, But Montana Is Still The Best In 50 years of Super Bowl play, three quarterbacks sit at the top of the pyramid with four championships each: Pittsburgh's Terry Bradshaw, San Francisco's Joe Montana and New England's Tom Brady. Unlike Bradshaw and Montana, however, Brady has taken...
- How To Sound Like A Fan During The Super Bowl If you're among the millions of people who watch precisely one NFL game each year, yet want to sound like a real football fan during the Super Bowl on Sunday, we have you covered.
- How To Spot Fake Super Bowl Tickets The NFL and law enforcement officials said that football fans can tell if they are buying real Super Bowl tickets by checking for the heat-sensitive logos. Fans are urged to be on the lookout for criminals passing off fake tickets.