- No. 14 West Virginia Beats Baylor 24-21 To Get To 10 Wins Skyler Howard did just enough on an erratic night to secure West Virginia's first 10-win regular season in a decade.
- Texas Gives Herman 5 Years, Minimum Of $25 Million University of Texas regents on Saturday gave new football coach Tom Herman a five-year contract worth at least $25 million.
- Ertz, Kansas State Defeat TCU 30-6 Jesse Ertz ran for a career-high 170 yards with a touchdown and threw an 83-yard scoring pass as Kansas State ended its regular season with a 30-6 win at TCU on a drizzly Saturday.
- Mayfield, Sooners Top Oklahoma St. 38-20 To Win Big 12 Baker Mayfield passed for 288 yards and three touchdowns, and No. 7 Oklahoma defeated No. 11 Oklahoma State 38-20 on Saturday in a matchup that decided the Big 12 champion.
- Houston AD: Briles Not A Candidate To Be Next Football Coach Houston athletic director Hunter Yurachek says former Baylor coach Art Briles is not a candidate to be the Cougars next coach.
- Patterson 202 Games At TCU, Snyder Seeks 201st K-State Win When Gary Patterson coaches his school-record 202nd game for TCU, he can easily put in perspective what that means by looking at Bill Snyder on the other side of the field.