- Longhorns Announce Loyalty Points System For Football Tickets Getting the best seats for University of Texas sporting events will be based on a new loyalty points system tied to how much a fan donates or spends on tickets.
- Breaking Down College Basketball's Top 25 Teams [1-5] Here are the top five teams and a few key facts to help you get to know them.
- New NCAA Legislation On Academic Misconduct In Works A group of 20 university presidents and college athletics administrators is crafting a proposal to better define when the NCAA should investigate cases of academic cheating by student athletes.
- Texas Keeps NCAA Hopes Alive, Beats No. 14 Baylor 61-59 Isaiah Taylor didn't play a lot for Texas on Monday night. He was on the court when it mattered most.
- No. 6 Baylor Ends Regular Season 75-65 Over Texas Tech Nina Davis scored 22 points and Niya Johnson broke the Big 12 single-season record for assists as league champion No. 6 Baylor rebounded from consecutive losses, beating Texas Tech 75-65 in the regular-season finale Monday night.
- No. 21 SMU Has Winning Streak Snapped At UConn, 81-73 A loss to UConn was not the statement No. 21 SMU was hoping to make on Sunday in front of a national TV audience.