- Oklahoma Beats West Virginia 6-1 In Big 12 Elimination Game Sheldon Neuse broke a tie with a sacrifice fly in the sixth inning and had a three-run double in the eighth in Oklahoma's 6-1 victory over West Virginia.
- Texas Tech Tops TCU 8-1 In Big 12 Tournament Corey Taylor limited top-seeded TCU to just four hits over five innings and Eric Gutierrez homered and drove in three runs as Texas Tech routed the defending champions 8-1 Thursday at the Big 12 tournament.
- SMU Guard Moore To Join Kansas For World University Games SMU guard Nic Moore will join the Kansas basketball program to represent the U.S. as the World University Games in South Korea later this summer.
- Texas Edges Texas Tech 2-1 In Big 12 Conference Tournament Zane Gurvitz drove in one run and scored the game-winner on a throwing error in the seventh inning to lift Texas past Texas Tech 2-1 Wednesday in the Big 12 Conference tournament.
- Longhorns Could Play Football In Mexico Texas athletic director Steve Patterson said that the school could play football games in Mexico City by 2020 as it considers expanding its brand internationally.
- NCAA Committee Calls For Switch To 30-Second Shot Clock The NCAA Men's Basketball Rules Committee has recommended reducing the shot clock from 35 to 30 seconds among a series of changes aimed at speeding up the game.