- K-State, Texas Meet For Old-School, Ground-Based Game The Big 12 has developed a reputation over the years for high-flying offenses, mainly because of the pass-happy exploits of teams like Texas Tech, Baylor, Oklahoma State and Oklahoma.
- Season-Defining Game For Texas A&M & Alabama Kevin Sumlin and Texas A&M have celebrated a colossal win and endured a humiliating loss at Alabama's Bryant-Denny Stadium. Now, they're back in a matchup of the SEC's last unbeaten teams.
- No. 12 West Virginia, TCU Try To Keep Pace In Big 12 Race TCU and West Virginia share somewhat of a kinship as the two youngest members of the Big 12. Their head-to-head series has been close, too.
- Houston Learning Life As "Overdog" With SMU Next If the 11th-ranked Cougars want to regain the dominance that carried them into the top 10, coach Tom Herman figures that they must recognize that they will get their opponent's best effort.
- No. 16 Oklahoma Goes For 4th-Straight Win vs. Texas Tech Oklahoma (4-2, 3-0 Big 12) is looking for a fourth-straight win and to stay in the hunt for the Big 12 title, while the Red Raiders (3-3, 1-2) aim to rebound after dropping two in a row.
- Oklahoma OC Lincoln Riley Adds Ground Game To Air Raid Oklahoma offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley has taken some of the air out of the Air Raid, and the results have been spectacular.