- Top Quarterbacks Guiding Teams To Top Of Big 12 The performances by Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield and Oklahoma State's Mason Rudolph are perhaps the best example of just how strong the Big 12 is when it comes to quarterbacks.
- Oklahoma Takes 13-Game Winning Streak To Baylor Oklahoma takes the nation's longest winning streak into its first Big 12 game under new head coach Lincoln Riley. The Bears also have a new coach in Matt Rhule. Baylor hasn't started a season 0-4 since 1999.
- Oklahoma State Meets TCU In Early Big 12 Showdown Oklahoma State has national championship aspirations, but the Horned Frogs can establish themselves as a challenger in the Big 12 conference and bring some pride back to Texas football.
- Aggies Look To Improve For Start Of SEC Play Texas A&M freshman quarterback Kellen Mond has improved in each of his three games this season.
- Big 12 Boost: Baylor Gets Back 1,000-Yard Rusher And 2 DBs Baylor will get a boost against Oklahoma with the debuts of rusher Terence Williams and two defenders who were expected to be starters.
- No. 4 USC Rallies For Double-Overtime Win Over Texas, 27-24 Freshman Chase McGrath kicked a 43-yard field goal in the second overtime after hitting a tying 31-yarder on the final snap of regulation, and No. 4 Southern California rallied for a wild 27-24 victory over Texas on Saturday night.