Latest DFW Traffic
Eastbound lanes of Hwy 183 in Irving at the Loop 12 bridge will be closed from 9:00am through 3:30pm today as workers prepare to make repairs to a heavily damaged bridge.
The transport of a transformer from Denton to Bryan is expected to cause a slew of traffic problems Thursday afternoon.
Traffic signals with yellow, flashing left-turn arrows have popped up throughout North Texas in recent years, and they have now made their debut in Keller.
A deadly Arlington car crash on I-20 near Green Oaks Blvd., killed a teenager and sent two young children to the hospital.
A man was pinned under a DART train at the White Rock Station after falling from the platform Thursday night.
- Downed Power Lines Temporarily Close I-35E In Corinth 08/26/2014
- Dallas Considers Converting HOV Lanes To Toll Lanes 08/25/2014
- North Tarrant Express To Open Early 08/21/2014
- 18 Wheeler In Flames On I-35W In Fort Worth 08/09/2014
- NTTA Toll Tags Accepted Soon In Oklahoma 08/06/2014
- Study: Bad Roads Cost Texans $25 Billion A Year CBS 11–07/23/2014