Latest DFW Traffic
For years, the planned Trinity toll road has divided Dallas City Hall and residents.
More than a decade in the making and construction hasn’t even started on the voter-approved Trinity toll road in Dallas.
An accident involving 10 cars shut down the eastbound lanes of I-30 Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm.
Take a drive on LBJ east, and there is no debating the problem, more lanes are needed – and fast.
It’s still too early to know if there will be any delays, and no word yet how much it will cost to fix.
- Weekend Traffic Alert: LBJ Lanes Closed 01/16/2015
- Eastbound Hwy 183 At Loop 12 In Irving Closing For Construction 12/09/2014
- Denton Police Warning Drivers About Wide Load, Traffic Problems CBS 11–11/13/2014
- New Traffic Signal Style Debuts In Keller 10/22/2014
- Deadly Arlington Accident Snarls Rush Hour Traffic 10/07/2014
- Man Pinned Under DART Train Survives 09/18/2014