Latest DFW Traffic
The eastbound lanes of the LBJ expressway are shut down this weekend between Webb Chapel Road and Marsh Lane.
Eastbound lanes of Hwy 183 in Irving at the Loop 12 bridge will be closed from 9:00am through 3:30pm today as workers prepare to make repairs to a heavily damaged bridge.
The transport of a transformer from Denton to Bryan is expected to cause a slew of traffic problems Thursday afternoon.
Traffic signals with yellow, flashing left-turn arrows have popped up throughout North Texas in recent years, and they have now made their debut in Keller.
A deadly Arlington car crash on I-20 near Green Oaks Blvd., killed a teenager and sent two young children to the hospital.
- Man Pinned Under DART Train Survives 09/18/2014
- Downed Power Lines Temporarily Close I-35E In Corinth 08/26/2014
- Dallas Considers Converting HOV Lanes To Toll Lanes 08/25/2014
- North Tarrant Express To Open Early 08/21/2014
- 18 Wheeler In Flames On I-35W In Fort Worth 08/09/2014
- NTTA Toll Tags Accepted Soon In Oklahoma 08/06/2014