Latest DFW Traffic
A proposed toll lane may put a price on one of Dallas county’s last toll-free major highways.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
All lanes of southbound I -35W at the direct connector to westbound IH 820 are closed due to an accident where an 18-wheeler is on fire.
Soon, you’ll be OK to use your TollTag in OK.
All drivers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area have to contend with traffic and sometime bone-jarring stretches of road.
- I-Team: Where On I-35 In DFW Do The Most Crashes Happen? 07/21/2014
- Collision Forces Closure Of Northbound I-35 Near Waco 07/15/2014
- LBJ/I-35 Toll Connector Not Ready Until Next Week CBS 11–07/12/2014
- Bumpy Ride For Drivers During I-30 Repaving Project 06/24/2014
- Changes Coming For Some North Texas HOV Lanes 06/09/2014
- 18-Wheeler Accident Shuts Down NB 360 In Arlington 06/07/2014