Latest DFW Traffic
Traffic signals with yellow, flashing left-turn arrows have popped up throughout North Texas in recent years, and they have now made their debut in Keller.
A deadly Arlington car crash on I-20 near Green Oaks Blvd., killed a teenager and sent two young children to the hospital.
A man was pinned under a DART train at the White Rock Station after falling from the platform Thursday night.
Downed power lines temporarily shut down traffic along I-35E in Corinth.
A proposed toll lane may put a price on one of Dallas county’s last toll-free major highways.
- North Tarrant Express To Open Early 08/21/2014
- 18 Wheeler In Flames On I-35W In Fort Worth 08/09/2014
- NTTA Toll Tags Accepted Soon In Oklahoma 08/06/2014
- Study: Bad Roads Cost Texans $25 Billion A Year CBS 11–07/23/2014
- I-Team: Where On I-35 In DFW Do The Most Crashes Happen? 07/21/2014
- Collision Forces Closure Of Northbound I-35 Near Waco 07/15/2014