Latest DFW Weather
Kathy Coleman says she says flood waters became an unexpected house guest on this Father’s Day… The Lavon resident who lives on Lake Road near SH 78, says it only took 30 minutes for water to fill her front and backyards, then eventually inside the front of her house.
CBS sister station WCCO in Minnesota occasionally takes a step off the beaten path to report the weather. Weather maven Matt Brickman has introduced, “Weather — With a Cat!”
A churning tropical storm has caused little damage so far in Texas, but authorities warned Wednesday that already swollen rivers could overflow their banks and cause more problems for water-weary residents.
Tropical Storm Bill is heading toward the Texas coast on Tuesday morning. Stay updated with the storm’s path with live updates from the CBS 11 Weather Authority.
Both days of the weekend featured pop-up afternoon storms. Both days ended up with highs in the upper 80’s (breaking a 10-day run of 90’s at DFW) with a pair of the warmest mornings we’ve […]
- Texas Faces Drought Danger Amid Population Boom 06/14/2015
- Heat Continues, But Rain On The Horizon 06/07/2015
- Texas Baptist Men Providing Help For Garland Flood Victims 06/06/2015
- Turning The Corner On Wet Weather 06/01/2015
- Flooding Closes 21 Dallas Roads; Will Impact Morning Commute 05/31/2015
- Spring Storms Cause Millions In Texas Infrastructure Damage 05/31/2015