Latest DFW Weather
It was nice to get all the melting going on Sunday. Temperatures stayed above freezing through the night so no worries about freezing stuff and icy roads. It’ll be wet with light rain, fog and […]
We continue to watch temperatures hover just below freezing around the Metroplex with light freezing drizzle falling. Fortunately amounts have been light enough so not to aggravate the road conditions. The sun’s energy helped melt […]
The arrival of spring may be only a month away but that’s not preventing Old Man Winter from extending his icy grip across much of Texas.
North Texas is under a Winter Storm Warning until at least 6:00 p.m. on Monday. The Metroplex is getting a blast of freezing rain and sleet that is covering area roadways.
The Dallas/Fort Area and counties west and north are under a Winter Storm Warning from Sunday 6pm to Monday 6pm. A Winter Storm Watch is in place for the rest of North Texas: We are predicting […]
- Winter Storm Warning For Most Of North Texas 02/21/2015
- Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Texas 02/20/2015
- Cold Rain, A Little Ice/Snow 02/15/2015
- Drought Worsens For Dallas CBS 11–02/12/2015
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Tuesday Forecast 02/10/2015
- Steady Rain then Big (Cold) Winds 01/31/2015