Latest DFW Weather
Get out and enjoy the fireworks tonight. The only storm chance is along the Red River and well northeast of the Metroplex: July and August is the driest run of weather typically here in north […]
The best chance for storms this holiday weekend is Friday afternoon and early evening. We expect daytime heating to turn occasional morning showers into afternoon storms.
Second day of July and today’s weather very much like yesterday’s; hot and breezy with just a few afternoon clouds around. The subtle shift in the upper air pattern (a dome of high pressure has […]
Nice little respite from the heat over this weekend be it every so slight. Lows 90’s were the highs both Saturday and today but low dewpoints (in the upper 50’s this afternoon!)meant less humidity and greater […]
Kathy Coleman says she says flood waters became an unexpected house guest on this Father’s Day… The Lavon resident who lives on Lake Road near SH 78, says it only took 30 minutes for water to fill her front and backyards, then eventually inside the front of her house.
- CBS Sister Station WCCO Introduces “Weather With A Cat” 06/20/2015
- Texas Officials Watch Rivers During Tropical Depression 06/17/2015
- Monitoring Tropical Storm Bill’s Path 06/16/2015
- Big Rains Coming 06/14/2015
- Texas Faces Drought Danger Amid Population Boom 06/14/2015
- Heat Continues, But Rain On The Horizon 06/07/2015