Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cardinals Finally Head Home To Face Cowboys The Cardinals finally get to play a home game. Following two preseason road games and two more away from home to start the regular season, the Cardinals are back in Arizona on Monday night against Dallas.
- Miller Baffled By Low Hit From Cowboys WR Brown Broncos linebacker Von Miller pushed through Noah Brown's block on Sunday, and Brown got up and dived at Miller's knees as the Denver star chased down Ezekiel Elliott on a handoff from Dak Prescott.
- Finally Humbled, Cowboys' Prescott, Elliott Look To Respond Dak Prescott didn't need long to answer whether Dallas' 42-17 loss to Denver was his most humbling day in the NFL.
- Ezekiel Elliott: Frustration Is No Excuse For My Lack Of Effort Elliott was candid with the media after practice and admitted he displayed a lack of effort on the plays.