Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cowboys Bring Back LB Justin Durant For 2nd Stint He spent the 2013-14 seasons with Dallas before going to Atlanta as a free agent for one year. He returned to the Cowboys last season, finishing with 54 tackles in a reserve role.
- Rookie Jourdan Lewis Will Be In Court To Start Cowboys Camp Cowboys third-round pick Jourdan Lewis is set to appear in a Michigan criminal court to face domestic violence charges.
- Jaylon Smith, The Brace, And The Cowboys Timetable The Fan sources have confirmed the NFL.com story noting that Smith, the Cowboys’ promising linebacker hoping to debut in 2017 with a reconstructed knee, a dropfoot condition and an advanced ankle brace, is expected to experience full nerve...
- Cowboys Garrett Voices Support For Ezekiel Elliott Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said on Wednesday that the team both preaches “responsibility’’ and “believes very strongly in (Elliott) as a person.’’