Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cowboys' Jaylon Smith - A Medical Risk But 'Never Doubt God' Maybe the Dallas Cowboys have inside information on their side. Or maybe linebacker Jaylon Smith has divine intervention on his side.
- Dallas Cowboys Bosses: Unfiltered Quotes From The NFL Draft Follow The Fan: Facebook | Twitter IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) - Sometimes it's best to get Cowboys quotes unfiltered because then there is no 'writers bias' or spin. With thanks to the Cowboys media department, the Thursday night press conference...
- Byron Jones Says He's Moving To Cowboys' Free Safety Position On Thursday night, at the Dallas Cowboys NFL Draft Party, Jones told 105.3 The Fan of his plan to take over the Cowboys Free Safety spot.
- Cowboys Zeke: Marketable, Flashy And Great Elliott has flash. Elliott is marketable. But most of all: He’s the guy, along with Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey, who held top spots on the Dallas draft board.