Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cowboys Irving 'Scratching Surface' As NFC D Player of Week What did Irving accomplish in Dallas’ 30-16 win at Green Bay? All he did was record a sack, a pass deflection and three forced fumbles on the game. … And he did it all in just 19 snaps.
- How Excited Is Michael Irvin About 5-1 Cowboys? Irvin spoke on 105.3 The Fan this week about going around town shirtless to express his excitement over his old team’s 5-1 start — that’s a “Masterpiece’’ bit! and added that Zeke’s running for Dallas has him … um, excited.
- Do Players Deserve Anything? Jerry Jones Uses Tom Brady As An Example Jones references Tom Brady when answering a question about whether or not players deserve anything in the NFL.
- The Cowboys 'Near-Perfect' Approach To 5-1 Cowboys management pledged on the very first day of training camp in Oxnard to not repeat a mental mistake from 2015, when the organization’s mindset was to “stay afloat’’ while waiting on the return of injured players.