Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cowboys Hopeful On Tank For Giants Game The Cowboys are down a handful of defensive starters for Sunday night’s visit to the Giants, with J.J. Wilcox (thigh) joining Morris Claiborne (groin) on the scratched list. Defensive end
- Jerry On Romo Playing In Final Games: "I Don't Want To Knock The Rust Off And Risk Injury" Cowboys owner Jerry Jones doesn't anticipate playing Tony Romo in the final games of the season despite the possibility of Dallas clinching home field advantage throughout the playoffs this season.
- Kyle Wilber Explains Why Being Dak's Locker Neighbor Is The Worst Linebacker Kyle Wilber is finding out that being lockermates with Dak Prescott isn't a good thing.
- Cowboys Rookies Get Another Crack At Giants Ezekiel Elliott called himself average after the Giants held him to less than 3 yards per carry in his NFL debut with Dallas. The rookie running back hasn't had to describe himself that way since. The Cowboys haven't lost either.