Pro Football Kickoff
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...
- Dallas Cowboys To Draft & Avoid In Fantasy Football The Dallas Cowboys feature a number of offensive weapons heading into the 2014 NFL season. But which ones should you draft in your fantasy football league?
- Richard Sherman Makes Things Go BOOM! He may be known for his trash-talking, but that doesn't mean Sherman isn't one of the most talented cornerbacks currently in the NFL. As this year's cover athlete for Madden 15, he's out to prove there no such thing as the "Madden Curse".
- Friday Quick Hits With Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Cowboys owner Jerry Jones joined the G-Bag Nation on Friday following the team's 27-3 loss in the preseason finale to Denver.
- Suspended Cowboys S Hamilton: 'I Didn't Get To The Test In Time' Second-year safety Jakar Hamilton says his recent suspension was not the result of a failed drug test. He simply missed a scheduled test.
- Cowboys Finish Winless Preseason With 27-3 Loss To Broncos Broncos' backup Brock Osweiler out-dueled Brandon Weeden as the Cowboys completed their fifth winless preseason in franchise history.
- Can Cowboys Be Punished For Adrian-To-Jerry Call? Cowboys owner Jerry Jones concedes that he received a phone call from Vikings running back Adrian Peterson in June. Could a tampering violation follow?