Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cowboys Looking More To Future In NFL Draft Following 4-12 Year It's the first time Dallas has drafted a quarterback since taking Stephen McGee, also in the fourth round, in 2009. And it's just the third QB drafted by the Cowboys since 2001. Romo was undrafted in 2003.
- Cowboys Draft QB For 1st Time Since 2009 The Cowboys took Mississippi State's Dak Prescott with the 135th overall pick in the fourth round of the NFL draft Saturday.
- Cowboys' Jaylon Smith - A Medical Risk But 'Never Doubt God' Maybe the Dallas Cowboys have inside information on their side. Or maybe linebacker Jaylon Smith has divine intervention on his side.
- Dallas Cowboys Bosses: Unfiltered Quotes From The NFL Draft Follow The Fan: Facebook | Twitter IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) - Sometimes it's best to get Cowboys quotes unfiltered because then there is no 'writers bias' or spin. With thanks to the Cowboys media department, the Thursday night press conference...