Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cowboys Cut Roster To 75, Move Jaylon Smith To NFI The Dallas Cowboys reached the 75-man roster limit on Tuesday with nine roster moves, including injury-related assignments for linebacker Jaylon Smith, tight end James Hanna and quarterback Kellen Moore.
- NFL 2016: Romo's Down, NFC East Up For Grabs Tony Romo is hurt again, the defending champs get no respect and the rookie quarterback who wasn't drafted No. 2 overall got a starting job first. No division is more up for grabs than the NFC East.
- Jones Says Romo Injury A "Setback" But Doesn't Kill His Optimism For 2016 Season Even though Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones admitted that losing starting QB Tony Romo to a back injury in the preseason is a setback - it doesn't kill his optimistic view for a successful 2016 season.
- Cowboys Waive DE Jenkins & Put CB Thomas On IR The Cowboys waived defensive end Shaneil Jenkins and two other players on injury settlements, and placed cornerback Josh Thomas on season-ending injured reserve. The moves were made on Monday.