Pro Football Kickoff
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Out 4-6 Weeks With Broken Foot Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- 9 Reasons To Get Amped For Sunday Night It’s football time again and we’re going to be enveloped by so many story lines in the coming weeks we won’t be able to sleep at night thinking about what’s coming next.
- NFL Players To Watch In 2015 Some of them might even join the upper echelon in 2015. Here are some players on the verge of breakthroughs to keep an eye on:
- Cowboys Re-Sign Quarterback Kellen Moore The Dallas Cowboys have re-signed quarterback Kellen Moore.
- Jets Sign Former Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne To 1-Year Deal The former Dallas Cowboys cornerback signed a one-year deal with the Jets on Saturday. Claiborne, the No. 6 overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft, will help the Jets replace Darrelle Revis, who was released last week.
- Ravens Sign Brandon Carr, Claiborne To The Jets? The Cowboys are looking thinner and thinner by the day on the defensive side of the ball.
- Cowboys Re-Sign Free Agent RB Darren McFadden We have talked a great deal about the comfort zone that Darren McFadden share with one another. That is on display as the Dallas Cowboys re-sign the free agent back-up running back to a one-year deal.