Latest DFW Weather
Texas Department of Transportation road crews hit the freeways first after snow fell early Thursday morning. Many side streets however, remained a problem for drivers.
One community in Burleson was left in the dark Monday night when the power went out.
A day ago, North Texans were walking around in short sleeves and shorts. Now, they are prepping for a storm that could drop significant ice across much of the area.
The city of Dallas and Texas Department of Transportation say they’re rushing to prevent icy road conditions as a winter storm descends on North Texas.
- Icy Weather Threat Prompts Warnings, Cancellations CBS 11–12/03/2013
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect For DFW Starting Sunday 11/23/2013
- Tornadoes Wreak Havoc Across Midwest 11/17/2013
- Season’s First Frost Advisory Issued For North Texas CBS 11–11/06/2013
- Tropical Storm Karen Forms In Gulf Of Mexico 10/03/2013
- Building Damage Doesn’t Keep Garland Churchgoers Away CBSDFW.COM–08/14/2013