Latest DFW Weather
Temperatures this weekend will be warm with highs in the upper 80s and low 90s both days. There will be just the smallest chance of a shower on Saturday. SATURDAY Partly cloudy with a 10% […]
This year in DFW, we are over 10 inches behind average when it comes to rainfall. But, going back to 2010, when the drought started, we are behind by more than 36 inches!
The link has the complete list of lake levels around North Texas. Showing the percentage full and how many feet down.
El Nino will raise chances for abundant rain through February, raising lake levels statewide and improving soil moisture.
The rarity of high 60s and low 70s at night in North Texas, isn’t lost on people who live here.
- Lightning Blamed For Several House Fires 07/31/2014
- Lake Lavon Gets Much Needed Rain CBS 11–07/17/2014
- Fort Worth Neighborhood Spared From High Floods CBS 11–07/17/2014
- 11:00 am Rainfall Totals Across North Texas 07/17/2014
- Rain Shuts Down Highways, Causes Flooding Across North Texas CBS 11–07/17/2014
- Rescue and Road Crews Brace For Possible Floods CBS 11–07/16/2014