Latest DFW Weather
We had several lines of storms move across north Texas today. The best rains were east of the Metroplex in the evening; no warnings were issued as the storms stayed below severe limits. CBS11 Radar […]
Here is a look at your forecast!
It was really warm last Friday, in the upper 70’s. It was difficult to remember that this Sunday afternoon with cloudy skies and temperatures in the low 50’s. We’ll return to some more consistent (and […]
Here is a look at your forecast.
Some areas around North Texas saw a decent rain. Those areas were mainly west of Fort Worth and also areas southeast of Dallas. In the immediate Metroplex, lesser amounts of rain fell. […]
- Windy Night Continues 11/23/2014
- A Wet Saturday Night, A Windy, Dry Sunday 11/22/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Thursday Forecast 11/13/2014
- Winter-Like Weather By Tuesday 11/09/2014
- A Shot of Winter Coming 11/08/2014
- The CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Susan G Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day 11/07/2014