Latest DFW Weather
North Texas ended September on a dry and hot note. It was the driest September on record. We saw only .06 inches of rain in the month. But rain is in the forecast for Thursday.
Here is a look at your Saturday forecast.
Temperatures this weekend will be warm with highs in the upper 80s and low 90s both days. There will be just the smallest chance of a shower on Saturday. SATURDAY Partly cloudy with a 10% […]
This year in DFW, we are over 10 inches behind average when it comes to rainfall. But, going back to 2010, when the drought started, we are behind by more than 36 inches!
The link has the complete list of lake levels around North Texas. Showing the percentage full and how many feet down.
- El Nino Forecast To Help Texas Out Of Drought 09/23/2014
- North Texans Enjoy Unseasonably Cool Weather 08/01/2014
- Lightning Blamed For Several House Fires 07/31/2014
- Lake Lavon Gets Much Needed Rain CBS 11–07/17/2014
- Fort Worth Neighborhood Spared From High Floods CBS 11–07/17/2014
- 11:00 am Rainfall Totals Across North Texas 07/17/2014