St. Patrick’s Day
Latest DFW St. Patrick’s Day
The CBS 11 I-Team took a closer look at schools in our area, uncovering information on which districts have underground shelters, which don’t and why.
The Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Celebration had bright sunshine and warm temperatures for the annual parade.
St. Patrick’s Day is more than just green-colored brew and rowdy parades. DFW offers several family-friendly (and affordable) events that are guaranteed to be fun for kids.
Irish dance takes a long time to master. Playing a fiddle takes a lot of time, too. Hailey Sandoz does both, and does them very well.
It was an amazing day, as thousands of green-clad Fan fans came out to Greenville Avenue in Dallas to celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day parade.
- Thousands Attend Annual St. Patrick’s Day Event On Greenville Ave. 2012/03/17
- St. Pat’s In Dallas Offers Perfect Storm For Partiers 2012/03/16
- Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Parade Brings Excitement & Dread 2012/03/16
- Best Bets For Irish Music In North Texas 2012/03/15
- Best Places For Fine Irish Whiskey In Dallas 2012/03/14
- Best Corned Beef & Cabbage In DFW 2012/03/07