- Grapevine Palace Theater Since 2009 - the city of Grapevine has been the official 'Christmas Capitol of Texas' according to the state legislation.
- The Dallas 24 Hour Club There is a place in Dallas called the 24 Hour Club. It is open 24 hours a day to provide love, hope and support to those struggling with addiction or alcoholism.
- West 7th Christmas Carriage Rides! The "Starlight Symphony" is an amazing light and music display on West 7th Street in Fort Worth. Imagine how much cooler it will be when you see it from a free horse-drawn carriage ride!
- Grand Prairie Lights! Putting the "grand" in Grand Prairie again this year, the Prairie Lights are up and running for the ninth year in a row.
- Dallas Zoo Backstage Safari If you're looking for a unique gift for that special someone that loves animals. JD Ryan is Around Town with a terrific tour for your wild side