Latest DFW Traffic
Drivers whose Father’s Day festivities include traveling on any of the following roads will want to take notice.
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) may be just days away from beginning a strict new enforcement effort against drivers who have racked up huge toll bills.
Commuters traveling along Interstate-635/LBJ Freeway Friday afternoon better enjoy the ride, because one stretch of the loop won’t be open much longer.
Construction shut down the busy West 7th Street bridge Thursday as the bridge is rebuilt.
Frightening moments for some people traveling in Dallas and Mesquite Wednesday morning, as a man driving a stolen flatbed truck led Dallas County Sheriff’s Deputies on a high speed chase.
For many North Texans it seems as if every local highway is currently under construction — and the assessment isn’t far off. According to TxDOT there are nearly two dozens construction zones along Interstate-35 alone.
- Construction Noise On LBJ A Problem For Residents CBSDFW.COM–2013/03/15
- Frisco Considers Installing Intersection Roundabouts CBSDFW.COM–2013/02/28
- Group Wants Bicyclists To Take Over Central Expressway CBS 11–2013/01/24
- Changes Should Help Drivers Navigate Arlington Railroad Project CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/16
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of Interstate-635 Dallas CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/14
- Union Pacific Rail Project Will Close Crossings In Arlington CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/10