Latest DFW Traffic
A man was pinned under a DART train at the White Rock Station after falling from the platform Thursday night.
Downed power lines temporarily shut down traffic along I-35E in Corinth.
A proposed toll lane may put a price on one of Dallas county’s last toll-free major highways.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
All lanes of southbound I -35W at the direct connector to westbound IH 820 are closed due to an accident where an 18-wheeler is on fire.
- NTTA Toll Tags Accepted Soon In Oklahoma 08/06/2014
- Study: Bad Roads Cost Texans $25 Billion A Year CBS 11–07/23/2014
- I-Team: Where On I-35 In DFW Do The Most Crashes Happen? 07/21/2014
- Collision Forces Closure Of Northbound I-35 Near Waco 07/15/2014
- LBJ/I-35 Toll Connector Not Ready Until Next Week CBS 11–07/12/2014
- Bumpy Ride For Drivers During I-30 Repaving Project 06/24/2014