Latest DFW Traffic
Two Tarrant County bridges are coming down this weekend and it could mean detours and delays that could put a damper on your weekend plans.
Monday afternoon a Fort Worth Police Department squad car sat charred in the middle of Interstate-20.
A traffic nightmare continues near downtown Dallas. Chopper 11 flew over westbound Interstate-35E when an mid-afternoon accident involving a tractor-trailer and heavy equipment vehicle closed all of the southbound lanes.
Orange barrels have taken over part of I-30 near University Drive in Fort Worth. The Chisholm Trail Parkway project is the latest hot spot, but some drivers say the curvy road and detours are confusing and dangerous.
Heavy rains overnight Thursday into Friday played havoc with drivers along the LBJ Freeway in North Dallas. Standing water near Marsh Lane forced drivers into just one lane because of debris clogging the drains at some concrete barriers.
- $1 Billion DFW Connector Project Is Done 2013/08/21
- Fiery 18-Wheeler Crash Shuts Down North Texas Highway CBSDFW.COM–2013/08/02
- New North Texas Highway Projects Recommended, Others Remain Stalled CBS 11–2013/07/24
- Four Dead, Seven Injured In Head-On Crash CBSDFW.COM–2013/07/19
- Man Shot During Road Rage Incident 2013/07/05
- Plano Gives “Michigan Left Turn” The Cold Shoulder CBS 11–2013/06/24