Latest DFW Weather
Here is a look at your Friday forecast!
I’ve mentioned several times over the past few months that this winter could be a rough one for North Texas. And the latest outlook from NOAA agrees with that thought.
Just beautiful weather on this Wednesday for North Texas. We need some sunshine with the news of late. It does get warmer the next two days ahead of a cold front. TONIGHT Mostly clear and […]
After four days in a row in the 90s, we will finally get a big time cool down for the weekend!
Big changes are coming this weekend, as North Texas has two cold fronts heading this way. The first front gets here on Friday night with storms and cooler weather.
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Thursday Forecast 10/09/2014
- The @CBSDFW STORM TEAM BLOG: Ragweed & Mountain Cedar Together…Oh My! CBS 11–10/08/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Morning/Afternoon Forecast 10/08/2014
- How Rare Is The Heat In October? CBS 11–10/07/2014
- Near Record High Temperatures In DFW CBS 11–10/06/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Storms Give Way to Sun CBS 11–10/06/2014