WATCH LIVE: Funeral services for Former Dallas Cowboy Robert Newhouse
Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- Living Large: Floating Vacation Home It's not just any vacation home. It's floating home on Lake Texoma.
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- 'Urban Land Bank’ Offers Dallas Residents The American Dream A City of Dallas project has city leaders hoping to bring a fresh outlook to neighborhoods battling the telltale signs of urban decay. The ‘Urban Land Bank’ program offers vacant lots and tax-seized properties at bargain basement prices.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- Frisco Homeowners Fighting New Wal-Mart Residents of Cobb Hill in North Frisco are fighting to keep a potential neighbor out.
- Living Large: The Arlington Country Estate When you think of the serenity of country living, the city bustle of Arlington does not usually come to mind. But in the middle of the city, on a nearly two-acre wooded lot, there sits a home with the feel of a country estate.