Armen is producer and on-air contributor for 105.3 The FAN’s “Elf & Slater” show.
He was raised in Arlington, where he began volunteering at ABC Radio at the age of 13 and graduated from Mansfield High School. After that, he attended Texas Tech University and received a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing.
Armen previously worked as a Top 40 Morning Show co-host in Lubbock from 2006 to 2008 and also was the sidelines reporter for the Texas Tech Radio Network and in-game PA and on-field host for the Arena Football team, Lubbock Renegades.
He also is the on-field emcee for the Frisco RoughRiders and a Publisher and writer for Rivals.com. Armen hosts “Pre-School” every morning on The FAN and is the official post-game locker room reporter of the Dallas Cowboys Radio Network. He is also hosting “Friday Night Drags” at TMS.
Follow Armen on Twitter @armenontheair
On Tuesday night, Armen went back to 1999 as Fred Durst and the boys from Limp Bizkit were at the House of Blues in Dallas.
Stars owner Tom Gaglardi talked to K&C Masterpiece on 105.3 The Fan about the future of the team and his recent decisions to “cut the fat.”
Looking for a second back to compliment starter DeMarco Murray, the Cowboys watched Bell at his Pro Day and hosted him at Valley Ranch last month as well.
Rangers reliever Robbie Ross joined RAGE on Tuesday evening, hours before first pitch at the ballpark. Did Robbie think Joe Nathan’s final pitch on Monday was a strike?
With the Rangers officially beginning their 2013 campaign in Arlington later Friday, the talk of the town is all about how the fans should treat former hero, now loathed, Josh Hamilton.
Richie and Greggo have had a long lasting argument on their show that an NBA player would easily beat and NHL player in a fight. A lot of FAN Fans disagree.
The first Wednesday of every February is National Signing day, a period in which high school seniors and eligible junior class prospects sign their letter of intent to play college football.
It was an exciting season opener with the Giants, and the Cowboys had a dozen excuses as to why they should have lost this game. I was one who gave them those all week.
The 74-year old Switzer took to his Twitter account, looking to entice the public to come forward with the guilty party
Steve also touched on superstar Jurickson Profar and gave Ranger fans multiple names that they should be keeping an eye on as possible future big league players.
With training camp underway, Cole Beasley is now being looked at as a candidate to make the Cowboys final roster. To SMU coach June Jones, that wouldn’t be a surprise at all.
It’s understandable that the male would have to make many sacrifices to prepare for this life-changing moment in their lives. But has Armen’s wife crossed the line?
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes
- Killed Pastor’s Son Says His Dad Taught Forgiveness
- Military Changes Policy On Women In Combat, Special-Ops
- Groundbreaking For New Pedestrian Bridge At Mockingbird Lane
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals
- Spurs A Model Of Patience & Success
- Rangers Put Baker On DL With Sprain