Austin is a weekday reporter and weekend anchor for KRLD and has been with CBS since 2008. In addition to his duties with KRLD am, Austin also does a Saturday sports show with David Robinson that can be heard on KRLD fm 105.3 The Fan from 2pm-6pm.
Prior to joining KRLD, Austin worked as a reporter and anchor as well as in the traffic department in San Antonio at newsradio 1200 WOAI. Hired in 2004, he quickly found his love for radio and began making his name as a jack of all trades.
Austin was born in Dallas, but moved often in Texas before his father relocated them to southern California where he grew up. He attended Arizona State were he graduated with a degree in Political Science. During his time in college, Austin interned in Washington DC with Senator Dianne Feinstein and later worked for Senator John McCain’s presidential run in 2000.
Austin lives in Uptown Dallas where he enjoys hanging out with friends, working out, and anything outdoors.
You can send Austin an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I know that the first few weeks of the NFL season are the most over analyzed weeks of any sport in North America.
Dallas County Health & Human Services started offering the seasonal flu vaccine on Monday, earlier this year following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Too much is going on in the world of Sports. I have opinions on all of it. So here goes…
Hamilton was hitting .404 near the end of May and as of this writing, is hitting .293. Since June he has gone 42-195 (.216). Since the All Star Game he is hitting a whole .156.
That’s exactly what the Rangers did the first half of the season: SURVIVE.
It’s over, Mavs fans. It was gone for good the moment Deron Williams decided to stay with the Brooklyn Nets. Did anyone really think we had a shot at signing Williams?
A Johnson County woman was charged with aggravated assault after allegedly cutting and stabbing a man whom she made sexual advances toward.
There are two kinds of people that write editorials: those who believe what they say but see things differently, and those that don’t believe what they say but do it for shock value.
Now, I am not a Tony Romo hater, but I have never put him as a Top 5 quarterback. That’s for QBs who win! If not a Super Bowl, then a few playoff games. Romo has done neither.
After a scorching hot start to the season (finishing April off with a 17-6 record) the team had a not so good May (14-14).
Last year at this time, the Mavericks were on their way to their first championship in franchise history. This year, they were swept out of the playoffs in the first round.
The man accused of setting an elderly Garland store clerk on fire appeared in court Wednesday.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- North Texas Fire Reveals Full-Scale Marijuana Operation
- Tech Alumni Candi Whitaker Named As New Lady Raiders Coach
- PGA Star Rickie Fowler With Elf & Slater
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20 – 5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday