- Probably the best WR in the history of Abilene Christian University to never record a statistic.
- Proud alumni of the Arnie Spanier Show and current member of the G-Bag Nation.
- Favorite food is a #8 from Taco Bell: 2 crunchy, 1 soft, all no lettuce, with a Mountain Dew.
- Allen High School grad, proud member of the metroplex.
- Member of 105.3 The Fan since July of the year 20 and 10.
- Former prestigious sports gigs include being a spotter for the great Wally Lynn and Coach Joe Avezzano during Dallas Desperados games.
- Founder of the Mavericks #TeamTank movement.
Co-host alongside Mike Dingess of the Sunday Fan JaM (because Jeff starts with J and Mike starts with M) from 2-6 on Sundays. Host of the Midnight Snack from Midnight – 1 a.m. weeknights on the Fan.
Jon Daniels chased down Jeff Cavanaugh in Surprise, challenging him to ask the “tough” questions after calling him a “Twitter tough guy.”
With the GBag Nation out in Surprise, Arizona all this week – you know there is going to be havoc in the desert.
Bryan Broaddus, Jeff Cavanaugh, Kevin Turner and Nate Wood dove into the NFL Draft this weekend, discussing some of the NFL’s top prospects in the Fan’s inaugural NFL Draft Show.
The G-Bag Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh breaks down the crop of defensive tackles available in this year’s NFL Draft. Who would be the best fit for the Cowboys?
A quick update from the NYC for you fine folks, in the form of a little tale about the five reasons that Dallas is better than NYC that I’ve surmised so far.
From his own mouth on the Ben & Skin show Holland referred to the procedure as “microfracture”. That word is a game changer.
That doesn’t mean that either team shouldn’t have signed them, but this year’s playoffs illustrate quite well a theory that’s been banging around in my brain for a while.
Patrick Crayton pays off his bet to Jeff Cavanaugh – in studio with the Nation.
Why do Philly fans hate the Cowboys? The G-Bag Nation, live from Philadelphia, has the answer. Sorry Eagles fans…
GBag Nation soldier Jeff Cavanaugh was determined to get to work today to entertain the earholes of the DFW masses, but there was one little obstacle – winter!
Most radio professionals sit quietly, preparing for their show to begin. That’s not G-Bag’s style.
New School’s Troy Hughes peered in and captured Jeff Cavanaugh banging out some air drums during the G-Bag Nation opening theme song.