Quality talking points about Jeff Cavanaugh:
- Probably the best WR in the history of Abilene Christian University to never record a statistic.
- Proud alumni of the Arnie Spanier Show and current member of the G-Bag Nation.
- Favorite food is a #8 from Taco Bell: 2 crunchy, 1 soft, all no lettuce, with a Mountain Dew.
- Allen High School grad, proud member of the metroplex.
- Member of 105.3 The Fan since July of the year 20 and 10.
- Former prestigious sports gigs include being a spotter for the great Wally Lynn and Coach Joe Avezzano during Dallas Desperados games.
- Founder of the Mavericks #TeamTank movement.
Co-host alongside Mike Dingess of the Sunday Fan JaM (because Jeff starts with J and Mike starts with M) from 2-6 on Sundays. Host of the Midnight Snack from Midnight – 1 a.m. weeknights on the Fan.
The GBag Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh has accepted the ‘ice bucket challenge’ – who is next?
The star of practice Monday was Dwayne Harris, with honorable mention going to Cole Beasley.
The Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh was trying to have a peaceful confession on the beach. How dare these sunbathing, bikini-wearing ladies get in his shot. Shameful…
Cavanaugh develops a flawless technique to attract and battle sharks, thus facing one of his greatest fears.
The guy who stands out at a Cowboys practice is the same guy that it’s been every day for the last couple of years.
Jeff Cavanugh set a speed record at the Ford Eco Boost challenge — or so he says. Watch his experience here.
Here are a couple of quick updates on the fine football playing gentlemen who have and/or will be checking in with the Dallas Cowboys for a pre-draft visit as we get geared up for the NFL Draft.
The Cowboys can bring 30 of the top prospects to Valley Ranch this week. Here’s a list of guys that we hear will be stopping by.
Couple changes to the big board today. I did a rewatch on a couple of first round guys that I had a tough time getting a handle on the first time through.
Over the last few months, we’ve been lucky enough to be able to go hang out with Bryan Broaddus of DallasCowboys.com at Valley Ranch to watch a bunch of film in preparation for next month’s NFL Draft
There are certainly a lot of prospects that I disagree on with many of the NFL Draft experts. And to that I say: I don’t care.
Jon Daniels chased down Jeff Cavanaugh in Surprise, challenging him to ask the “tough” questions after calling him a “Twitter tough guy.”