- Probably the best WR in the history of Abilene Christian University to never record a statistic.
- Proud alumni of the Arnie Spanier Show and current member of the G-Bag Nation.
- Favorite food is a #8 from Taco Bell: 2 crunchy, 1 soft, all no lettuce, with a Mountain Dew.
- Allen High School grad, proud member of the metroplex.
- Member of 105.3 The Fan since July of the year 20 and 10.
- Former prestigious sports gigs include being a spotter for the great Wally Lynn and Coach Joe Avezzano during Dallas Desperados games.
- Founder of the Mavericks #TeamTank movement.
Co-host alongside Mike Dingess of the Sunday Fan JaM (because Jeff starts with J and Mike starts with M) from 2-6 on Sundays. Host of the Midnight Snack from Midnight – 1 a.m. weeknights on the Fan.
Jeff Cavanugh set a speed record at the Ford Eco Boost challenge — or so he says. Watch his experience here.
Here are a couple of quick updates on the fine football playing gentlemen who have and/or will be checking in with the Dallas Cowboys for a pre-draft visit as we get geared up for the NFL Draft.
The Cowboys can bring 30 of the top prospects to Valley Ranch this week. Here’s a list of guys that we hear will be stopping by.
Couple changes to the big board today. I did a rewatch on a couple of first round guys that I had a tough time getting a handle on the first time through.
Over the last few months, we’ve been lucky enough to be able to go hang out with Bryan Broaddus of DallasCowboys.com at Valley Ranch to watch a bunch of film in preparation for next month’s NFL Draft
There are certainly a lot of prospects that I disagree on with many of the NFL Draft experts. And to that I say: I don’t care.
Jon Daniels chased down Jeff Cavanaugh in Surprise, challenging him to ask the “tough” questions after calling him a “Twitter tough guy.”
With the GBag Nation out in Surprise, Arizona all this week – you know there is going to be havoc in the desert.
Bryan Broaddus, Jeff Cavanaugh, Kevin Turner and Nate Wood dove into the NFL Draft this weekend, discussing some of the NFL’s top prospects in the Fan’s inaugural NFL Draft Show.
The G-Bag Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh breaks down the crop of defensive tackles available in this year’s NFL Draft. Who would be the best fit for the Cowboys?
A quick update from the NYC for you fine folks, in the form of a little tale about the five reasons that Dallas is better than NYC that I’ve surmised so far.
From his own mouth on the Ben & Skin show Holland referred to the procedure as “microfracture”. That word is a game changer.