Quality talking points about Jeff Cavanaugh:
– Probably the best WR in the history of Abilene Christian University to never record a statistic.
– Proud alumni of the Arnie Spanier Show and current member of the G-Bag Nation.
– Favorite food is a #8 from Taco Bell: 2 crunchy, 1 soft, all no lettuce, with a Mountain Dew.
– Allen High School grad, proud member of the metroplex.
– Member of 105.3 The Fan since July of the year 20 and 10.
– Former prestigious sports gigs include being a spotter for the great Wally Lynn and Coach Joe Avezzano during Dallas Desperados games.
– Founder of the Mavericks #TeamTank movement.
Catch Jeff as part of the GBag Nation weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Follow him on twitter @JC1053
Watching the tape of Byron Jones makes me feel better about the player I think he’s going to be.
There a couple of different hype trains out in here in Oxnard, one of which I think needs to wait about 12 months and one everyone can go ahead and jump aboard.
This will never change. Cover Dez Bryant as well as you want in 1 on 1s, he’s going to go get the ball.
This offense is gonna be pretty darn good again.
Gavin and Jeffrey ascended Point Mugu, where Cavanaugh found a new staff that is now his friend.
The G-Bag Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh road along with Verizon IndyCar Series driver Ed Carpenter through streets of Dallas. They also visited In-N-Out.
Let’s start with this: No one is running for 1.800 yards for the Dallas Cowboys in this upcoming season. Not gonna happen.
How do you chase down interviews at Spring Training? CARDIO!
After a spirited game of basketball, Jeff Cavanaugh provided a scouting report from the court. He is provided insight into what’s been dominating the television at the house.
The tape has spoken. We are by no means done studying these players as we get geared up for the NFL draft.
I had White Castles last night and they were delicious. Was gonna just do a random video blog about how cold it was, because people likes weather talk but then this happened.
The G-Bag Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh takes you INSIDE the NFL Combine. He also describes his first experience at White Castle.