- Probably the best WR in the history of Abilene Christian University to never record a statistic.
- Proud alumni of the Arnie Spanier Show and current member of the G-Bag Nation.
- Favorite food is a #8 from Taco Bell: 2 crunchy, 1 soft, all no lettuce, with a Mountain Dew.
- Allen High School grad, proud member of the metroplex.
- Member of 105.3 The Fan since July of the year 20 and 10.
- Former prestigious sports gigs include being a spotter for the great Wally Lynn and Coach Joe Avezzano during Dallas Desperados games.
- Founder of the Mavericks #TeamTank movement.
Co-host alongside Mike Dingess of the Sunday Fan JaM (because Jeff starts with J and Mike starts with M) from 2-6 on Sundays. Host of the Midnight Snack from Midnight – 1 a.m. weeknights on the Fan.
Awesome Jeff from the G-Bag Nation hangs out for a segment to discuss his butt wiping techniques.
This isn’t a “get Romo out of town” blog. I’m a Romo fan. But this is the year to draft Tony Romo’s eventual replacement as the Cowboys QB.
The Cowboys tried hard. Participation ribbons for everyone. There are no moral victories in professional sports, especially for the Dallas Cowboys.
I take at least as much pleasure from watching the Giants, Redskins and Eagles suck as I do from watching the Cowboys do well.
I was pretty high on how good this team could be. I picked them to win the AL West. But, like a lot of others, I was skeptical of the back end of the rotation and the bullpen.
The Cowboys had their Pre-Draft presser with Jerry, Stephen, Jason and Tom scouting man with long name I don’t wanna try and spell.
If you ever miss the show, which you shouldn’t, we’ll provide a quick summary right here on this internet thing so you don’t feel left out.
Elvis Andrus could be “close” to an extension. What would that mean for the other talented young shortstop not named Elvis?
Pujols, Trout, Hamilton, Trumbo. Sounds pretty scary right? I would have to be crazy to say that the Rangers have just as good of a lineup – wouldn’t I? I’d have to be sippin on that Ranger Red Kool-Aid…
We’ve got ourselves an old fashioned tug o’ war in the Rangers front office, and Jon Daniels is clearly winning.
The Rangers are going to win the World Series. It’s clear as day to see that right? You can break it down very simply:
The Rangers have a decision to make on Elvis. The quotes I’ve heard in the last week or so from Elvis and GM Jon Daniels leave me thinking neither party is very confident that the next contract Elvis signs is going to be with the Rangers