Quality talking points about Jeff Cavanaugh:
– Probably the best WR in the history of Abilene Christian University to never record a statistic.
– Proud alumni of the Arnie Spanier Show and current member of the G-Bag Nation.
– Favorite food is a #8 from Taco Bell: 2 crunchy, 1 soft, all no lettuce, with a Mountain Dew.
– Allen High School grad, proud member of the metroplex.
– Member of 105.3 The Fan since July of the year 20 and 10.
– Former prestigious sports gigs include being a spotter for the great Wally Lynn and Coach Joe Avezzano during Dallas Desperados games.
– Founder of the Mavericks #TeamTank movement.
Co-host alongside Mike Dingess of the Sunday Fan JaM (because Jeff starts with J and Mike starts with M) from 2-6 on Sundays. Host of the Midnight Snack from Midnight – 1 a.m. weeknights on the Fan.
I’m going to do a player breakdown of a lot of the players that people have graded in the first few rounds, and they’ll come out every couple of days or so as I get a good enough feel for the guys I’m watching to put together what I consider a quality evaluation.
Ever since arriving in Phoenix, Cavanaugh has been on a Tinder mission!
Jeff Cavanaugh gives Ben his pregame warm-up psych-out talk for the epic Ben Rogers vs Dean Blandino faceoff.
Howdy humans, this is Jeffrey blogging from Phoenix. Reading these words will really help you become a better person. My immediate takeaways from our first day in Phoenix for the SB: Still a failure at […]
The GBag Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh has accepted the ‘ice bucket challenge’ – who is next?
The star of practice Monday was Dwayne Harris, with honorable mention going to Cole Beasley.
The Nation’s Jeff Cavanaugh was trying to have a peaceful confession on the beach. How dare these sunbathing, bikini-wearing ladies get in his shot. Shameful…
Cavanaugh develops a flawless technique to attract and battle sharks, thus facing one of his greatest fears.
The guy who stands out at a Cowboys practice is the same guy that it’s been every day for the last couple of years.
Jeff Cavanugh set a speed record at the Ford Eco Boost challenge — or so he says. Watch his experience here.
Here are a couple of quick updates on the fine football playing gentlemen who have and/or will be checking in with the Dallas Cowboys for a pre-draft visit as we get geared up for the NFL Draft.
The Cowboys can bring 30 of the top prospects to Valley Ranch this week. Here’s a list of guys that we hear will be stopping by.