Joe Gomez started his radio career at one of the oldest News/Talk stations in the country KFKA in Greeley, Colorado. Gomez then went onto be an Anchor and Reporter at 850 KOA in Denver before being recruited to work for the award winning KIRO Radio in Seattle.
Joe then made the cross country journey yet again to work at Newsradio 740 KTRH in Houston as a Morning News Reporter before finally calling Dallas home to work with KRLD’s award winning Morning News Team.
Joe went to school at the University of Colorado at Boulder and enjoys outdoor activities and the arts.
A world renown Nevada brothel is furious that prostitutes are no longer allowed on LinkedIn, despite the fact that prostitution is completely legal.
Eddie Castro says he is the cousin of 52-year-old Ariel Castro, who has been arrested in the kidnapping of three women in Cleveland.
Police fear a North Texas teenage girl may be in danger after she ran away from her home following an argument with her parents.
The stabbing attack spree that injured 14 at a Houston-area college may have continued had a group of students not intervened.
You could call it “facebooking” for Jesus. One North Texas mega-church could soon be encouraging its congregants to keep their cell-phones on instead of turning them off during Sunday service.
A mother in Forest Hill is in trouble with authorities after whooping her son with an electrical cord after catching him engaged in a sexual act.
Big Tex returns to official duty at the State Fair of Texas in 211 days, but his restored body is far from complete.
A federal civil rights complaint has been filed against Arlington ISD by the mother of a boy who had pencil shavings poured into his mouth by his teacher.
A 48-year-old Hood County woman was arrested for calling 911 and requesting that cigarettes be delivered to her home.
The Comic Con Sci-fi Expo is coming to North Texas this weekend. But for any Sci-fi fans planning on going, be prepared to check your light saber at the door.
A man was trapped in an old bank vault for three hours on Thursday evening after a practical joke went wrong.
A Plano man was arrested on Thursday for running an unlicensed dental practice in several makeshift offices inside his home.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work