I was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas and have lived here most of my life. I moved to Kalispell, Montana for a brief time after high school where I got to experience hiking, hunting, fishing, and skiing. I have been married to my wife for seventeen years and we have two children ages 12 and 7. My parents are from Oklahoma which may explain why I am such a big OU Sooner’s fan.
I started working in radio in 1991 for a traffic service in Dallas as an intern (which means I worked for free). I was then offered a job to be an on the scene reporter for specific accidents. Five months later I was offered the job to fly over Dallas every day to look at traffic from a different perspective.
Not only do I get to watch the city in a way which most people don’t; I get to watch the sun rise every morning from 700 feet above the ground, which never gets old.
My family and I are actively involved at Hillside Community Church which we attend in Keller. When I’m not working, you will find me spending time with the family, playing guitar, or reading. Two books I have recently read are Crazy Love by Francis Chan and The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members