Teresa Frosini has an extensive background in public speaking, training and development, and executive sales management. For over 12 years, she worked in the corporate world as a regional sales manager for 15 retail locations, and then as a director of training for the Midwest. She is not new to speaking in front of people and has delivered executive training programs to hundreds of people. She trained locally as well as throughout the United States. She left the corporate world in May of 2004 to spend more time with her family.
She found her way into television in a very unique and interesting way. In September of 2004, a local news channel held a contest to find a “back up” traffic person. Teresa made an entry tape and sent it into the news station. There was a great deal of competition and the viewers voted on who the “Back Up” would be. In November 2004, Teresa was selected and filled in on NBC 5 for a year and a half. She was noticed by CBS 11, and came on board full time in May of 2006.
She is a dedicated mother of two daughters. Her favorite pastime is watching her daughters’ participate in sports. Much of her time is also spent volunteering in her community. For the past two years, Teresa has held a leadership position with a philanthropic organization that raises money for scholarships to graduating seniors, and as well as C.A.S.A. Kids. In 2005, she received The President’s Volunteer Service Award in recognition of her hours of community service.
The popular trend among brides right now is vintage looks from old Hollywood. And, if you have the money, you can own Elizabeth Taylor’s wedding dress from 1950.
Here’s a look at what’s going on this weekend for FREE!
CBS 11 viewers save big with Steals & Deals. Each week during CBS 11 News viewers have the opportunity to learn about products being offered at huge discounts. In honor of Father’s Day, here’s a special “Steals and Deals” to make any Dad happy.
Swiss International Designer, Edo Popken opened his first U.S. store last week in Dallas.
What’s better than Friday? Free Friday! Here’s a look at what you can do this weekend for free. Enjoy!
The Nasher Sculpture Center is submerging you in art in a new exhibition, Katharina Grosse: Wunderblock.
91-year-old Delores “Toppy” Cochran, an amateur artist, is displaying her paintings among some of the greats like Georgia O’Keefe at the Amon Carter Museum of Art.
CBS 11 viewers save big with Steals & Deals. Each week during CBS 11 News viewers have the opportunity to learn about products being offered at huge discounts.
Enjoy Late Nights at The Dallas Museum of Art, the Dallas Fort Worth Ultimate Women’s Expo or the Trinity River Wind Festival. The best part? It’s free!
American sniper, Chris Kyle dedicated his life to helping veterans with PTSD. This weekend he’s being remembered with a fundraiser for his cause.
The Byron Nelson is just four days away and while it is about watching PGA golfers, it’s also about fashion. So what do you wear to the Byron Nelson?
Not sure what to give mom this weekend? Why not spend time with her at a festive event in her honor? Here are some options for you. Enjoy!
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final
- Boy Scouts Appeal Texas Order To Turn Over Abuse Files
- NJ Gov. Christie Is Still A Cowboys Fan
- Dewhurst Tweet: Abortion Bill Is Attempt To Close Clinics
- Company Recalls Pet Food Products Over Salmonella Concerns
- Frisco Women’s League Throws Signature Fundraiser