Categories: Photo Galleries

More Latest Photos

Severe Weather, Hail Pelts DFW FridayOur viewers sent pics of hail from the safety of their homes after storms swept through North Texas.
One Year Later: Remembering PrinceOne year later, fans continue to mourn the loss of Grammy and Oscar-winning recording artist Prince.
The Fan's Mudbug Bash 2017
Civilians Killed In Assad Regime Attacks In SyriaViewer discretion is advised
Tony Romo Through The YearsCheck out pictures from throughout Tony Romo's NFL career spent entirely with the Dallas Cowboys.
Texas Rangers Opening Day 2017

1. Bethel Strong says:

Had fun this morning and got to meet most of the Channell 11 # 21 crew. Let’s do it again. Thanks, Bethel

2. Traci says:

Thanks for a great time! Brett had a blast on the 1 mile run!

3. Chuck Garza says:

Thanks CBS 11 for hosting this great event and bringing out the importance of getting healthy!

4. Chris Kobos says:

Had a fun time at the 5k. My girlfriend Julie and I had fun meet Doug, Theresa and Lisa. they were all very nice people.

5. Thea Weber says:

We had an amazing time with Gary AKA ‘G-Money’ and Gina(: (two girls in bright yellow, Dead front)

6. Christopher Kobos says:

For additional photos of get Healthy Texas go to the follow:www.Ckobosphotography.com
    Under Gallery:People

7. Kip Watson says:

It was fun, informative, and a great day to Be Fit in Frisco!! Thanks to CBS 11/TXA 21 for all their hard work! You guys have a powerful voice in helping individuals understand the difference between ‘diet’ and ‘lifestyle’. Keep up the good work!

8. Sheena Adams Bonadona says:

We had a great time! I have to brag that the dog in picutre #1 is my wonderful golden retriever that has helped me and my husband train for the 5K. We look forward to the next one.

9. Lindajbabyyeah says:

Hope your very really properly i am Linda Barking,I examined at Cambridge college and i have labored as a diet regime system application and fitness teacher on lots of tv exhibits in each equally similarly the United kingdom and the USA.I am also an modern yoga teacher

10. Lindajbabyyeah says:

Howdy i’m Linda Smith,I schooled at Cambridge Uni and ive worked as a wellness and wellbeing instructor on many efficiently-recognized tv reveals in the two the United kingdom and the USA.I am also an state-of-the-artwork yoga instructor

11. bertiehowels says:

Hi its great to at the end of the day feel a forum busty of like minded people who are interested in the even so things as me, thanks for having me.

12. sarabeedlybgirl says:

Hi its extensive to be here i confidence that i can better out and also learn a lot from you guys ,thanks against having me.

13. sarabeedlybgirl says:

Hi its great to be here i daydream that i can help out and also learn a end from you guys ,thanks as having me.