More Latest Photos

CBS 11 Pep Rally: Mansfield High School
DFW Restaurant Week - Part 2
DFW Restaurant Week - Part 1
Harvey Causes Flooding Southwest Of Houston
Harvey Brings Devastation To HoustonPeople in boats rescued Houstonians from their homes on Sunday.
Hurricane Harvey Brings Destruction To Texas Coast

1. Duane says:

Where are the celebrities

2. christopher d stevens says:

That witch should be deported for not knowing the national athem

3. Harry Reid says:

Where is a picture of President George W Bush. I guess he is not a “celebrity.”

4. jennifer nowlin says:

i cant beleieve christina goofed on the one song that dignifys our country.

5. george says:

“the joke of 2011”!!!!!

6. scott says:

My son is a cancer survivor (18yrs) who lost his femur to the disease. He follows the Steelers around the country. At Jerry Jones monument to Jerry Jones my son and the other disabled fans were forced to wait for hours while the disabled peoples entrance was converted to a VIP red carpet entrance. Real fans in wheelchairs and on crutches had to wait till all the phony celebreties got their egos stroked. They, the disabled, weren’t allowed in for hours for fear of disrupting the celeb phoniness. Oh and by the way they charged 80$ for a handicapped spot.

7. Sean Adams says:

Harry Reid George W is a celebrity just as Bernie Madeoff is I think the word for that is Notorious.

8. Hemroidious says:

Michael Douglas looks like he has one foot in the grave.

9. mskat says:

I might not be a Cowboys fan , But people are going to say any and every thing about the Super Bowl. I’m sure other stadiums have had some issues as well.
    Somebody always gets disapointed about something. Hell I wanted to go to the game but knew I could not afford it therefore I had a front row seat. If you are going to –itch you should have stayed at home. Also don’t be hating on Jerry Jones World ( aka Cowboys Stadium ) Game Over. Now watch the Packers next year at the up and coming SuperBowl GOOOO Packers.