One Year Anniversary West Fertilizer Blast: | Complete West Explosion Coverage
Latest Tournament News
- NCAA: Record Attendance Set At Final Four In Arlington The tournament in North Texas set a new weekend attendance mark with 158,682 attending the three NCAA tournament games, 9,006 more than last year in Atlanta.
- Thousands Of Reporters At Final Four Final Four fans set new highs for data usage during the tournament last weekend, as AT&T added Wi-Fi hotspots and Hot Zones to keep people tweeting and sharing moments.
- Why I'm Filling Jerry's Cowboys Suite With...Kittens! Jerry Jones owns a suite at AT&T Stadium, so he was both the 'host' of Monday night’s NCAA championship game and the host of a party in his suite.
- Huskies Shine Again In Underdog Role No matter how many times the UConn Huskies were told they couldn't do something, they wouldn't listen. Well, look who's woofing now.
- What Do You REALLY Want To Hear? On the night of the NCAA championship in Arlington, two former athletes became villains in the towns in which they competed. All they did was speak their minds -- and possibly, the truth.
- Workers In Dallas Tear Down Bracket Town North Texas is cleaning up after the NCAA Final Four came to a close on Monday night. While the actual games were played in Arlington, there is work to be done all over DFW.
- Airport Filled With Final Four Travelers Tuesday looks to be a busy day at DFW International Airport, as fans who were in town for the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship game start heading back home.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.