Latest NFL News
- Cowboys Flip Switch On Romo, 2 Others To Get Under Cap The Cowboys began the execution of their year-long plan to get under the NFL salary cap of $134 million by “flipping the switch’’ on clauses in the contracts of Tony Romo, Sean Lee and Orlando Scandrick.
- Babe Sits Down With Roger Goodell Babe Laufenberg sat down with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in Dallas to talk about the upcoming NFL Draft, the Super Bowl, Jerry Jones and the Cowboys.
- Report: NFL Exploring 43-Yard Extra Point Back in January, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league was exploring the possibility of someday eliminating extra points. But could they just lengthen it?
- A Miles Austin Wedding, And A Coming Cowboys Divorce? Miles Austin’s offseason is shaping up as one of ceremony and an unceremonious move, one of marriage and one of divorce.
- Cowboys Announce Standing Room Only Season Tickets A large contingent of Cowboys fans relish the opportunity to stand the entire game at AT&T Stadium. Now, they can do it the whole season.
- Why The Cowboys Don't Cry About The Cap For whatever reason, the Cowboys are constantly immersed in this 'controversy' where financial acumen and talent evaluation clash.
- Super Bowl QB Won't Get At Bat At Rangers Spring Training The Texas Rangers have no plans to put Super Bowl-winning quarterback Russell Wilson at the plate.
- Cutting DeMarcus Ware 1 Of 4 Dallas Cowboys Options Jerry Jones historically has a difficult time making an emotional and financial break from his Dallas Cowboys stars. But sources tell me that DeMarcus Ware’s future is simple: “Pay cut or be cut.’’
- Lobbyist Reiterates Need To 'Separate' Gay, Straight Men In Sports Washington lobbyist and talk radio host Jack Burkman doesn't want to ban gay athletes from the NFL -- he just wants to make sure they're properly separated.
- Would The Cowboys Consider Drafting Manziel? Is there a better marriage in sports? Johnny Manziel, college football's most polarizing player. The Dallas Cowboys, America's most polarizing team.