DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is under fire Thursday morning for comments made at a conference in Nashville on Wednesday. Less than a month after the Donald Sterling controversy, Cuban talked about his personal prejudice, even calling himself “bigoted in a lot of different ways”.
“We’re all prejudice in one way or another,” said Cuban. “If I see a black kid in a hoodie and it’s late at night, I’m walking to the other side of the street. And if on that side of the street, there’s a guy that has tattoos all over his face — white guy, bald head, tattoos everywhere – I’m walking back to the other side of the street. The list goes on of stereotypes that we all live up to and are fearful of.”
CBSDFW.COM wants to know what you think about Cuban’s comments.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “Racist” or “Realistic” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Racist” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Realistic.”
- Mom In Air Force Arrives Home In Time For Thanksgiving In North Texas
- Crews Remove Body Of Male Found Floating In White Rock Creek
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dies At 67
- Democrat, Republican Lawmakers In Dallas Support Bills To Help Dreamers
- South Dallas Seedling Farm To Sprout More Backyard Gardens