DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is under fire Thursday morning for comments made at a conference in Nashville on Wednesday. Less than a month after the Donald Sterling controversy, Cuban talked about his personal prejudice, even calling himself “bigoted in a lot of different ways”.
“We’re all prejudice in one way or another,” said Cuban. “If I see a black kid in a hoodie and it’s late at night, I’m walking to the other side of the street. And if on that side of the street, there’s a guy that has tattoos all over his face — white guy, bald head, tattoos everywhere – I’m walking back to the other side of the street. The list goes on of stereotypes that we all live up to and are fearful of.”
CBSDFW.COM wants to know what you think about Cuban’s comments.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “Racist” or “Realistic” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Racist” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Realistic.”
- Maria Sharapova Wants That ‘Big Stage Winning Feeling’ Again
- It’s A Boy! Prince William And Duchess Kate Welcome New Baby
- MLB Players Logging Long Hours & Bonding On Video Game “Fortnite”
- Martha Karolyi Sidesteps Responsibility In Larry Nassar Scandal
- Search Continues For Waffle House Suspect; Residents On Alert