DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – More than a National Historic Landmark, Fair Park is close to 300 acres of educational and recreational space for visitors from all over the world. It’s home to the largest Ferris wheel in North America, nine museums, a lagoon and multiple buildings recognized as significant examples of Art Deco architecture.
CBSDFW.COM wants to now what you think about about Fair Park.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “Yes” or “No” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #NO.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Softball Series Teaches Players Powerful Lessons In Overcoming Adversity
- Mother Pleads For Justice After Son Gunned Down In Oak Cliff
- Texas Lawmakers OK Budget But ‘Bathroom Bill’ Still In Limbo
- Texas Approves Bill To Allow Guns Near School In Parked Cars
- DeSoto Native Errol Spence Jr Takes IBF World Welterweight Title