DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – More than a National Historic Landmark, Fair Park is close to 300 acres of educational and recreational space for visitors from all over the world. It’s home to the largest Ferris wheel in North America, nine museums, a lagoon and multiple buildings recognized as significant examples of Art Deco architecture.
CBSDFW.COM wants to now what you think about about Fair Park.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “Yes” or “No” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #NO.”
- Profiling The Candidates Running In The 32nd Congressional District: George Rodriguez
- Some Instant Pot Models Reportedly Overheating, Melting
- Student Gives Ice Cream Money To Help Teacher Pay For Father-In-Law’s Funeral
- Texas Drug Ring Included Sales From Chicken Restaurant
- FCC Starts Clock On Net Neutrality Repeal, Faces Lawsuits