DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – More than a National Historic Landmark, Fair Park is close to 300 acres of educational and recreational space for visitors from all over the world. It’s home to the largest Ferris wheel in North America, nine museums, a lagoon and multiple buildings recognized as significant examples of Art Deco architecture.
CBSDFW.COM wants to now what you think about about Fair Park.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “Yes” or “No” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #NO.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas School Apologizes After 8th Graders Asked To List Positives Of Slavery
- Verne Troyer, Best Known As Mini-Me In ‘Austin Powers,’ Dies At 49
- Father Killed In Random Attack At Restaurant While Holding Daughter
- George H.W. Bush Wears Socks With Books To Honor Wife’s Commitment To Literacy
- Barbara Bush: ‘First Lady Of The Greatest Generation’