FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - It is an unlikely matchup, pitting a No. 8 seed in Kentucky against a No. 7 seed in Connecticut for the NCAA championship trophy. (Click here to read more about the story.) Nobody could have predicted that these two teams would be facing each other for the title. But, now that they are here, who is going to come out on top? CBSDFW.COM wants to know what you think.
Other Ways To Vote:
- You can text “UConn” or “Kentucky” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
- You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #UConn” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Kentucky.”
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?