DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – SMU and Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown are staying home to play in the NIT. Snubbed by the NCAA tournament selection committee after a three-game losing streak, the Mustangs are a top seed in the NIT along with St. John’s, Minnesota and Florida State. (Click here to read more about SMU’s season.) CBSDFW.COM wants to know what you think about the school’s chances.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #No.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?