DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Virgin America has announced plans to expand its presence in the Metroplex by securing two gates at Dallas Love Field. If successful, the airline will move its current operations from DFW International Airport in October, when the new flights are expected to begin. (Click here to read more about Virgin America’s plans.) CBSDFW.COM wants your opinion on the move.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #No.”
- Reader’s Digest Names White Rock Lake One Of World’s Most Haunted
- Farmersville Mayor Concedes Election After Controversy Over Results
- Study: Facial Exercise Helps Make Faces Look Younger
- Dallas County Commissioner’s Court Runoff Race: Who Weathers The Controversy?
- Texas Gov. Abbott Holds First Series Of School Safety Discussions