Fort Worth residents got their first peek at the new Seventh Street Bridge’s construction on Friday.
Construction shut down the busy West 7th Street bridge Thursday as the bridge is rebuilt.
Anyone traveling in downtown Fort Worth needs to be ready for major traffic delays. Crews have shut down the West 7th Street bridge for construction work.
The Weatherford Street bridge came crashing down and will be rebuilt. The 7th Street bridge is getting arches installed. Bridge construction is forcing Fort Worth drivers to find new routes.
Drivers in Fort Worth may have noticed some big arches under construction over the last year. They are part of the 7th Street bridge project.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder