A Rare Medium Well Done
When I broke into the Dallas media fraternity way back when I was scared to death. Not only was I interviewing famous athletes, I was also running in the same circles as the press.
As we dive into the year 2013, the sports landscape in D/FW looks incredibly dreadful. But in about a month we will get to racing again as the NASCAR dudes take to Daytona. I’m counting days until the big April race at Texas Motor Speedway.
The last time Washington DC has been this excited was……well…come to think of it…NEVER! The city has been galvanized. And on that, both political parties can agree.
This will not be a popular blog. Most of you will loathe my thoughts. Just please know these are MY opinions. And also comprehend that these are researched and widely accepted facts.
In the small illustration the Cowboys won a game that they needed. But in the large frame, the team pulled together with the intermittent application of human palliatives.
It should be noted that Loria is a pugnacious, self-righteous character of charmless egocentricity. He’s a crook. In his arrogant defiance of fate, he played the paying customers.
The fall of former DFW denizen Lance Armstrong is mighty and hard. With overwhelming evidence that he did in fact dope while biking, he is now toxic. Gone are the lavish endorsements. Gone is his reputation.
most know im not a huge dez bryant fan…i believe in the long run he’s gonna be more trouble than worth..but
two great corners added… dez looks like he’s interested in playing…sean lee and bruce carter are making plays all over field…romo looks sharp…and the whole camp is relaxed.
i love my job…matter of fact..i have the greatest job in the world..at age 52..i’ve never toiled at a real job…i was lifeguard..bartender..and then radio…i’m very blessed.
there is only one word to describe the cowboys offensive line…”ridiculous”…they are silly bad…if its not blowing assignments and getting romo killed…it’s injuries.
the running back in the nfl is becoming a dinosaur…no longer are teams content on the patience of a running game…all makes for the diminished role of the ball carriers
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Some Principals
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members