State Senate Republicans insist proposed new restrictions on abortion facilities are designed to protect women’s health. But a tweet David Dewhurst said the plan is an attempt to shut down clinics and all but ban abortion in Texas.
An estimated 3,000 people have marched on the state Capitol for an anti-abortion rally to mark the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion.
Filing a lawsuit claiming unconstitutional discrimination, Planned Parenthood is taking the State of Texas to court.
A federal judge in Austin said Monday that he couldn’t block a Texas law requiring women to have a sonogram before having an abortion any longer because an appeals court had ordered it to take effect.
A federal appeals court cleared the way Friday for the immediate enforcement of a new abortion law in Texas requiring doctors to conduct a sonogram before the procedure.
The law forces women to have a sonogram and hear a description of the fetus before an abortion can be performed.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Chase Ends With Spectacular Crash
- Best July 4th Parties In DFW
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Police Shoot Suspect After Irving Chase
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?