A federal judge is set to hear arguments on whether the federal Health and Human Services should be allowed to cut off funding to Texas’ Women’s Health Program in a battle over abortion.
Governor Rick Perry threw his support Tuesday behind legislation that would ban abortion in Texas after 20 weeks, the point at which he and other anti-abortion activists say a fetus can feel pain.
Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Democrats and liberal advocacy groups have declared victory in what they called a Republican “war on women” and are celebrating the defeats of some GOP candidates who took rigid stands against abortion.
Texas District Judge Steve Yelenosky has issued an injunction that will keep Planned Parenthood in the Women’s Health Program pending resolution of their lawsuit.
While Mitt Romney talks about binders full of women, Democrats have ballots full of women.
Consider the economy, the job market, the recent horrendous occurrences in the Middle East before voting for a person because of his race, his social-issue promises, or any other rather selfish reasons.
One day after losing in a federal appeals court the Planned Parenthood, Women’s Health Program battle continues. Today Planned Parenthood filed suit against the state, claiming the Affiliate Ban Rule violates state law.
We are currently seeing two very different approaches to the post-debate push from the two Presidential campaigns – Obama has a much stronger opening to the two week push.
Once again, a Republican politician has said something extreme about rape. Extreme and extremely stupid.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The preliminary numbers are in for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure held in Dallas on Saturday. In addition to a decrease in donations, organizers say race participation was down […]
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game