A Cleburne 5-year-old is recovering at Cook Children’s Medical Center in Fort Worth, injured Friday night in an accidental shooting.
CBS 11 News has learned new information concerning the accidental shooting that happened at a Dallas area Wal-Mart Monday night. CBS 11 spoke with the injured adult customer — a 27-year-old mother who said she is still shaken by the night’s events.
After finishing an interview with CBS 11, Danny Grimes left for work. That’s when his life made a turn for the worst.
A Plano father is charged with manslaughter after he allegedly told police he accidentally shot and killed a coworker at a printing supply warehouse in Northwest Dallas.
DALLAS (AP) – Dallas police say a 28-year-old man accidentally shot his friend in the face, killing him New Year’s morning. Sr. Cpl. Kevin Janse says the man was inside a home in the 10000 block […]
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2