Darius McClinton-Hunter, the son of Detroit Tiger outfielder Torii Hunter, has filed a $10 million lawsuit against the parents of several teenage girls from the Town of Prosper who accused him of sexual assault — a crime for which he was later cleared by a grand jury.
After some nine months of accusations and the arrest of five teenagers in the town of Prosper last year, a grand jury has heard evidence in a sexual assault case and handed up their decision.
Latest DFW News
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead