“The Hunger Games” devoured the competition at the People’s Choice Awards, emerging the top victor with five trophies.
Adam Sandler’s monster mash-up “Hotel Transylvania” has brought the weekend box office back to life after a late-summer slump.
Some 20 awards were presented, but the real suspense isn’t who will take home a Blimp, it’s when and on whom the green slime will spill.
Katy Perry and Harry Potter were among the big winners Wednesday night at the People’s Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing