The Rangers were able to salvage the final game of their three-game series with Oakland, winning 3-1 on Wednesday afternoon behind unknown starter Ross Wolf.
David Murphy put Texas ahead with a three-run home run, and the Rangers spoiled a three-homer game from Miguel Cabrera with an 11-8 victory against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday night.
Adrian Beltre hit a tiebreaking home run in the 10th inning, Mitch Moreland followed with his second of the game, and the Rangers held off the Athletics 6-5 Tuesday night.
It was Texas’ first trip to Oakland since being swept in the final three games of the 2012 regular season and coughing up the AL West title to the surprising A’s.
Adrian Beltre’s three-run homer was one of his four hits, and David Murphy and Leonys Martin also homered as the Texas Rangers completed a three-game sweep by romping past the Houston Astros 12-7 on Sunday.
It was a scare in the bottom half of the ninth inning, but Rangers Closer Joe Nathan was able to get the Rangers out of the jam. Adrian Beltre, Nelson Cruz and Lance Berkman all homered to back up another solid outing by Yu Darvish, and the Texas Rangers held on for an 8-7 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night.
Yu Darvish struck out 14 and Adrian Beltre hit an RBI single with two outs in the ninth inning as the Texas Rangers beat Boston 4-3 Sunday to complete a three-game sweep.
Texas scored six times in the sixth inning to help Yu Darvish overcome a shaky start and earn his fifth April win, and the Rangers beat the White Sox 10-6 on Tuesday night.
Nick Tepesch pitched six strong innings for his second win while Elvis Andrus and Nelson Cruz each drove in runs to lead the Texas Rangers to a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Twins on Thursday night.
Howie Kendrick hit his second home run of the game in the 11th inning and finished with four RBIs, leading the Angels to a 5-4 victory over the Rangers on Tuesday night.
Derek Holland pitched seven shutout innings, Adrian Beltre hit a two-run home run, and Craig Gentry made a diving catch in the ninth to preserve the Texas Rangers’ 4-2 win over the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday night at a cold Wrigley Field.
Elvis Andrus and Adrian Beltre each hit two-out, RBI singles in the eighth inning to lift the Texas Rangers to a 3-1 win against the Seattle Mariners on Saturday night.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber