AIDS Services of Dallas is a non-profit organization which provides “quality, affordable, service-enriched housing for individuals and families living with HIV/AIDS”. Dennis Kershner is a co-chair for the organization’s important annual fundraiser coming up this Saturday — the “No Tie Dinner & Dessert” party.
A baby born with AIDS appears to have been cured, scientists announced Sunday, describing the case of a child who has now been off medication for about a year with no signs of infection.
Research on opposite sides of the globe suggest breakthroughs in the search for a cure for AIDS. While the studies are exciting some, local doctors are urging caution.
A doctor talks about some of the latest medical headlines including the age of new HIV patients, concerns over breast cancer screenings, and stress caused by Facebook.
More than 14,000 people living in Dallas County are living with HIV, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services, and many of them don’t know it.
The Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved a new anti-HIV pill that combines four medicines to combat the virus that causes AIDS.
Researchers have identified a mysterious new disease that has left scores of people in Asia and some in the United States with AIDS-like symptoms even though they are not infected with HIV.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first drug shown to reduce the risk of HIV infection, a milestone in the 30-year battle against the virus that causes AIDS.
Survivors living with the virus are raising serious concerns about the new H.I.V. home-test kit.
Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, are headed home after a weeklong trip to Africa with stops in Zambia and Botswana.
Dr. Crystal Foster with Baylor Health Systems talks about the latest developments in the fights against Alzheimer’s and AIDS, and how to stay safe in the extreme heat.
On Tuesday the CDC announced that a $1.2 million program will offer free rapid HIV tests at pharmacies and in-store clinics in several North Texas cities and 23 other communities across the country.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare