A bankruptcy judge has granted permission for AMR to buy new, fuel-efficient planes. American Airlines plans to receive nearly 60 planes this year and has 550 more on order.
American Airlines said that it will become the first U.S. airline to put lie-flat seats in new planes used on transcontinental flights, between New York and California.
An structure in the City of Melissa is getting a lot of strange looks from residents. Steel workers in the Collin County city are putting the finishing touches on…well, there’s a lot of speculation on what it is.
Eric Mueller’s vacation started when his plane filled with smoke, people slid down an emergency chute and climbed into a raft. He loved every minute of it.
American Airlines is buying at least 460 new planes over the next five years and splitting the order between aerospace giants Boeing and Airbus.
American Airlines is expected to announce Wednesday a major order of new planes that could put pressure on other airlines to upgrade their fleets.
American Airlines is in talks with aircraft manufacturers Airbus and Boeing Co. to purchase at least 250 aircraft in a deal valued at about $15 billion, The Wall Street Journal said.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit